dude help help

Magsimula sa umpisa

She just kissed me.

"FUCK." My mind echoed as I made it out her room, softly shutting the door. I whipped out my phone flashlight to try and help myself down the stairs to where my stuff was kept, but my mind was flooded with the thought of us kissing.

We just kissed?? I JUST FUCKING KISSED MAISIE?
SHE JUST FUCKING KISSED ME??

I have practically waited all my life for that, and IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED? No way..

Taking a deep breath out of pure panic and confusion. I sat down on the couch and pulled out my phone. There was still a blackout and the wifi was still down, my cellular data was so slow, but I needed to talk to someone,, OR ANYONE, OR JUST THE GUYS.

I sent an SOS message in our Discord of just the five of us and sat in a VC waiting for someone to join ASAP.

"Please. Someone pick up,,, pick up, pick up." I groaned as I held my phone close, sitting alone in the VC

"Hello.." I heard someone speak, following after the pinging noise of the joining sound.

"DREAM." I said in a hushed whisper shout.
"Sapnap?" He groaned, assuming he just woke up or something.

"Please, dude I'm shitting bricks right now." I let out a breath, clearly panicking.

"Ew." He mumbled.

"DUDE, MAISIE KISSED ME." I whispered harshly.
"HUH??" He gasped. "WHAT?!" He yelled.

"I'm .. I'm freaking out, I-"

"WAS IT A MISTAKE?? DID YOU KISS BACK- WHAT THE HELL??"

"I don't think it was a mistake..." I admitted. "At least i hope it wasn't... She kissed me twice, Dream. TWICE."

"Wait she kissed YOU? .. or you kissed HER?" He paused. "AND TWICE?? WHAT??"

"SHE KISSED ME!" I continued to whisper since it was late at night and Maisie was probably trying to sleep upstairs. "And she wants me to sleep beside her tonight. But I told her I needed to grab something when in reality I just needed to talk to you."

"DUDE." Dream laughed. "WHAT A DUB!!"

"WHAT?" I cringed at his comment. "DONT YOU LIKE HER??.. ARE YOU NOT HAPPY?"

"Dude, of course I'm happy." I mumbled. "And I do like her, I like her a lot." I said as I put my head into the palm of my free hand.

"It's just like." I paused, thinking to myself. "What if this just screws everything up?" I questioned.

"She kissed you dude." He mumbled in response.

"Yeah, but it could've been out of impulsiveness?? I— I don't know." I felt confused. "Maybe she just feels lonely...?"

"Sapnap." Dream groaned. "She kissed you TWICE, and asked you to stay with her for the night. You're an IDIOT to think otherwise."

"YOOOOO." We heard someone join the VC.
"Quackity-" Dream began to chuckle.

"SAPNAP, I'm joining maisies Love or Host!" He laughed aloud as my eyes rolled back in annoyance. This guy.