dude help help

This is Maisie & Sapnap's first
kiss from Chapter 29 of Offline.

but SAPNAP'S point of view!

"I'm gonna miss you." Maisie mumbled through her tiny breaths, looking down at her ring. "I'm gonna miss you too." I told her.

After those words left my mouth, she slowly glanced back up, keeping her gaze toward me. The tension was both loud and calm.. I don't know to describe it.

She took a deep breath, and hesitated. But before I knew it, she placed her hands on my face. With the faintest of light and in the darkness, I was still able to see her soft smile.

I noticed her switching glances between my lips and my eyes, as I did the same.

My mind was rushing with feelings and questions going through my mind, but I only had one I wanted to answer. Was this going to be worth it?

She has never been able to escape my mind. God, I've liked her since we were younger, and never in my life did I think I'd get to kiss .. my Sunny ?

After seconds of being kept with my thoughts.. Maisie leaned in. Her soft lifts lightly pressing onto mine, and without any hesitation, I kissed her back.

I don't know what came over me, but it felt so right. With every bone in my body, I just know I won't regret this. Not letting go, I quickly placed my hands on both her cheek and lower back.

After a couple of seconds, we let go for air, smiling at each other and allowing the room to fall silent, once again.

Staring at each other once more, still hand in hand, we began to softly laugh.

She let go before looking back down at her hands, clearly not wanting to look at me, which made me smirk.

She's probably so red.

Giving her and myself a few moments of silence, I eventually spoke up. ".. So what was that.." I let out with a small laugh following after.

"I don't know." She replied, I could hear her smiling.

I still didn't know what just happened, well obviously we just kissed but I felt myself begin to freak out from ... happiness? shock? ... Something.

Without any second thought, I leaned back in once more,  placing a kiss on her forehead. "You should get some rest, Sunny." I said with a smile, attempting to get upZ

"Wait-" She suddenly grabbed my forearm before I could leave her side, pulling me into another kiss that I allowed without any hesitation. "Please stay." She whispered softly.

Oh My God.

"Okay." I nodded, trying not to be weird.... But oh my god. Oh my god.

"But, can I grab something downstairs real quick?" I asked awkwardly as she laughed. God her laugh.

"Yeah." She softly said before I grinned. "Okay. I'll be back. I promise." I said as I let go of her hand, and getting up.

I tried to play it off and quickly hurried out of the room. I had nothing to grab. I just needed a moment to myself. I just kissed Sunny??? or well.