Wedgie Bot: Part 3

After lying on the floor in pain for a few minutes, Jil got up and got into the shower. After cleaning herself off, she ran directly to her room and shut the doors. She got dressed in white panties, tight blue jeans, and a white shirt, and started thinking of how this was possibly happening to her. "This must be some type of revenge." She said to herself. In highschool Jil was one of the most feared bullies among the other girls, and even some of the boys. She was known for choosing one new student every day to personally bully. Of course there were a few favorite nerds that she never let pass without a wedgie or a few dips in the toilet.
   "One of those nerds must've made this wedgie bot to get back at me!" Just as Jil was about to start narrowing down who would've been smart enough to make a robot, her bedroom door swung open and in came Webot. "It is time to get a good night wedgie" he said. Jil knew there was nothing she could do at this point. Webot spun her around and yanked her waistband up. The wedgie hurt was worse considering she had just gotten an intense wedgie session not even an hour prior.
   After about five minutes of relentless pulling, Jils head was pulled back and her waistband snapped right under her chin, blinding her almost completely. Webot then spun her around and yanked the front of Jils panties until the leg holes were showing. He grabbed her hands and put them through the front leg holes, and tied them together with a zip tie. Jil was squirming and moaning from how uncomfortable she was, but Webot wasn't done yet. He lifted her shirt and put a heavy duty clothespin on each nipple. Then he stuffed Jil in her small bedroom closet and shut the door. Then she heard her dresser being pulled in front of the closet door, ensuring there would be no escape. "Goodnight!" Yelled Webot as he left. Jil knew she was in for a long night. The closet was too small for her to lay down in, and there was no way to get out of her atomic wedgie. She knew because she left many nerds stuffed in lockers in this same exact wedgie.