Blaze x Reader || Help

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Fur color

(E/C) = Eye color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) was staring at a certain orange-and-grey wolf. He was staring anxiously at the beaten and bruised Pure of Heart. Then, when he decided nobody was watching, he scooped him up and started running. 

(Y/N) decided to tag along, running after him.

"Blaze? You need a bit of help?" 

Blaze fell behind, staring over at them. "(Y)-(Y/N)-? Oh, please tell me you won't tell the Death Alpha--"

"Of COURSE I won't!" Their (F/C) fur was blown back by the wind. "But c'mere, let me get that wolf off your paws."

Blaze obeyed, plopping Alador onto their shoulders. 

"Why are you doing this..?" The grey-and-dark grey wolf spoke. 

"We're not bad wolves." (Y/N) and Blaze spoke in unison.

"Blaze's pack was taken over by the Death Alpha, as was mine. What's your name?"

"Al-.. Alador.." 

"AFTER THEM!"

Cobalt's shrill voice made (Y/N) pick up the pace, leaping over a pond of water.  

"Here, you take him now." (Y/N) performed an impressive stunt, flinging Alador onto Blaze's back. 

Another wolf's scent flooded their nose.

"Run, Blaze! I'll be fine!"

"B-But--!"

"I said GO!" (Y/N) snarled.

With that, they were tackled to the ground by a purple-and-scarlet wolf. 

"I've got them! I've got the traitor!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) awoke, bruised and aching. They had been beaten and blinded harshly after attempting to bring Alador home. 

Suddenly, they felt themselves be lifted off the ground. 

"Wh-Wha-... Blaze?"

"(Y/N)?! I thought you were dead! I was laying here all night and getting ready to bury you.. you had me worried sick!"

"S-Sorry.."

"I'm taking you to Damien's pack, the Power Twist pack, right now. It's not safe for a blind wolf in the Death Keep pack. I'm sorry because I.. I ended up dropping Alador and.. and the wolves got to him."

"You WHAT?" (Y/N) snarled. 

"I'm sorry (Y/N), I.. I tried to help him, I really did.. he told me to leave him behind.."

(Y/N) let out a silent sigh and closed their bloody, scarred eyes. "It's fine, Blaze." 

They managed to fall asleep atop the orange-and-grey wolf.

~~~~~~~~

Blaze put (Y/N) down in front of Damien. The blue-and-red wolf sniffed them experimentally, prodding them with a paw.

"Are they.. are they dead?"

"What? (Y/N)? Dead? PSH, no.." Blaze tapped them on the face. "Get up, (Y/N).."

No response. Their (F/C) body lied still on the ground.

"(Y)-(Y/N)? (Y/N)..? Get up!"

"Hartanna!" Damien called. "Go get Myra. Everybody, stay back."

Onora and Melody had come to seen what was happening, Chance tagging along as well.

The  mute red-and-black wolf appeared, dropping the Book of Legend and working on (Y/N) skillfully. Blaze watched, a nervous wreck.

"Blaze, dear, we need you to keep distance from them." Hartanna said, brown tail twitching irritably.

"S-Sorry.."

~~~~~

(Y/N) awoke. They felt warmth pressing against them. An unmistakable scent flooded their nostrils.

Blaze.