Arrow x Reader || Best Friends

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Fur color

(E/C) = Eye color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)! Yazmine! Stay close!"

(Y/N) brought their head up when they heard Arrow get pummeled to the ground. Arrow grunted. 

"Arrow!" (Y/N) trotted over, Yazmine on their heels. "Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine, (Y/N).." Arrow's irritated voice ebbed a bit as (Y/N) nosed him over, (F/C) fur brushing against black-and-red, as they looked him over for injuries. Then, they helped him to his feet. 

"Arrow! You're back!" Onora smiled. "You alright?"

"Am I alright..? I just got attacked by a flying, bird-brained wolf. I am INCRED-"

"Calm down, Arrow.. you'll be fine." (Y/N) coaxed, giving him a playful nudge.

"Onora, (Y/N).. it's not safe anymore. We should go back to Damien's pack. As for you, feel free to stay behind. In fact, I INSIST." He glared at Kara.

"This is Kara, (Y/N) and Arrow. Arrow and (Y/N), Kara. She's been living with us for 3 or 4 days now, Damien's orders, and she's proven to be pretty trustworthy, so try to be nice to her!~" The purple wolf spoke.

"Fine, come on I guess.."

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) watched the Pure of Heart wolf, Kara, train. She was getting ready to fight the Death Alpha, supposedly. 

The now blue-and-black winged wolf was practicing, the Stone of Souls on her chest swaying slightly. Arrow walked over to (Y/N), sitting by them.

"Don't you think she's improved greatly?"

"Yeah.. all her movements are perfect now. Perhaps she could learn how to fly better, but for what it is, its great."

Arrow smiled and placed a paw on (Y/N)'s belly. "I can't wait for the Death Keep pack to be run out so our pups can grow up in peace."

"Right.." (Y/N) had forgotten that they were pregnant.

Arrow scoffed playfully, headbutting his mate to the ground and giving them a bunch of loving licks. (Y/N) giggled and nuzzled his neck. Lightning didn't seem to appreciate the physical affection, walking over and nosing the two away. "Break it up, break it up, lovebirds." Lightning scoffed, tail lashing. The yellow-and-white wolf then walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Arrow! Arrow, get up!" (Y/N) cried, pressing their nose into the fallen hollowed's fur. "You'll be okay.. I know you'll be.."

Arrow lifted up a paw, prodding (Y/N) for a second. "I'll see you on the flipside, (Y/N).."

"But.. but Arrow, our kids.."