science partners. 2

another day of school.

mingyu continuously glanced towards seungkwan, watching him. he thought that he would eventually meet his gaze, but he never did. seungkwan had seemed to be lost in thought.

seungkwan constantly thought about yesterday. it really didn't mean anything, but he continued to act like it was a major deal. he kept daydreaming about yesterday's incident. all they did was bump into each other, but he couldn't help but dream about unrealistic scenarios about him.

he wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me close. mingyu stared into my eyes, deeply, our faces inching closer.

"m-mingyu.." i stutter, my face blushing softly.

"seungkwan,, i like you. i've liked you ever since i've set my eyes on you."

our faces just moments away from our lips pressed, noses touching, and then, mingyu leaned closer. and then, our lips touched.

"boo seungkwan!"

"h-huh??" seungkwan sat up, looking around. he saw everyone looking at him. he even saw mingyu shooting a glare at him. he was confused.

the teacher shook his head in disbelief. "stop dozing off in this class, this is your last warning."

"oh.. sorry about that." seungkwan apologized, bowing his head a bit. and the teacher continued the class after seungkwans distraction.

ironically, mingyu and seungkwan shared all of their classes together. they never talked to each other since because they were never forced to.

currently it was 5th period, science class.

"alright, alright. for class today we're gonna pair partners- but i'm choosing them for you."

the class groaned, obviously not excited for this.

the teacher went on, pairing students together until the last four.

"jeonghan and vernon, you two are together. and finally, seungkwan and mingyu, you two are partners."

oh fuck me.

oh god. seungkwan looked at him, seeing him look embarrassed. he huffed and looked away, putting up an act as he made his way towards him. mingyu kept his gaze controlled up until seungkwan sat right next to him.

when the pairs were finally altogether, the teacher then explained the assignment.

once the teacher finished, mingyu sighed quietly and fidgeted with his pencil. not one spoke a word. it was silent momentarily until gyu decided that the project won't get done unless one of them speaks. he cleared his throat, glancing towards seungkwan, and kept his gaze on him. "so, um.. i'll do the research, and you could do the writing. if thats okay."

seungkwan stared and nodded shortly after.

they both worked intently. half an hour of class goes by, and our two protagonists are 1/4 of the way done with their project. it's an extremely lengthy project to finish in 90 minutes. however whilst they worked, seungkwan abruptly spoke.

"mingyu."

the sound of his name made him sit up, and give his full attention to seungkwan. when mingyu had looked at him, he found him busily writing, but he waited patiently for him to say what he had to say.

"i heard from multiple people, that you and areum are-"

seungkwan fs hit a nerve