"A-a-am I I-in t-trouble...." I whimper crying .

"No Puppy he forced you to do it... you couldn't do anything about it." He rubs my back picking me up and carrying me out. I sniffle as he doesn't hide my face this time. There is bodies of random thugs everywhere as I gag and cover my mouth hiding my face.

"It's ok puppy~" he coos taking me into his room. He sets me on the bed and I see the denki person tied to a chair. He has a gunshot wound in the shoulder.... so that was the Big Bang....

"Puppy would you like to go to the kitchen and eat there this time?" My eyes widen.

"I-I can eat with you" he nods and smiles grabbing some new clothes for the both of us. He was covered in blood that transferred to me.

"First you bathe. You have blood on your face from your face in my shoulder." I nod and stand up pointing to the bathroom.

"T-that one?" I ask and he hurries and shakes his head.

"Don't go in there right now!" He tells me and I flinch nodding . I then walk over to him. He motions for me to follow as he walks out the door. I follow trying to keep up . I pass a bunch of bodies as they want to make me puke.

"Hurry up puppy" I look to see him at a door all the way down the halls I run (limp) over to him and walk I inside the door he had open. It was a huge bathroom . He closes the door behind him and locks it as I tilt my head.

"So nobody walks in on us"

"Oh otay...." I slur... he walks over and chuckles.

(Guess what~)

"Awww baby boy~" he coos petting my head. I giggle . He then undresses me setting me in the bath full of bubbles and.... toys?

I gleam and start to play with the bubbles and toys. After a moment I look up confused. Why am I acting like a baby?

"It's ok puppy..... just relax and act the way you were. It's just a way to cope with stuff. The bodies probably scared you." He rubs my cheek as what he apparently says is slipping. I start to slip and play with stuff.

"I'll be right back" he tells me and nod.

Kiri POV

"Otay d-... eijiro!" He whimpers as I chuckle.

"Go ahead and call me what you were about to call me.

"O-Otay daddy..." He says softly looking down . I rub his head and stand up walking out smirking but then groan. I have to go get the two out of our room.

I walk into the room once I ordered everyone to get rid of the bodies. I walk over to Denki and slap him awake with my quirk leaving a bruise on his cheek.

"K-kiri..." he growls in pain.

"Hello Denki Kaminari. So why did you come?" I ask sitting on the bed grabbing Kats stuffie looking at it.

"We're here to get Katsuki!" He yells at me as I chuckle.

"Oh really~. Well too bad" I smirk and point to the bathroom. He looks that way then at me confused. I then set down the stuffed animal and walk to the door opens ing it showing a Chained up Izuku Midoriya. His eyes widen as he struggles.

"LET HIM HO YOU BÎTCH!BOTH OF THEM!" DENKI yells pissed as I go into a full on laughter.

"How about your boyfriend. He's locked up in the basement. He scared my little puppy and I can't forgive him. Neither can I forgive you for grabbing him and scaring him. I grin wide as his eyes tear up.

"D-Damnit" he growls . I grab Deku by one of the chains and I drag him to the basement with shinso. I then drag Kaminari's chair down there too locking the door. I then go and clean up the blood in the room.

"Now I have a baby to take care off" I chuckle walking to Katsuki.

"I'm back puppy~" I coo as hell gleams .

"DADA!" He giggles so cute.

"Awww sorry I took so long baby~" I kisses his head and undress getting in with him. I'm also covered in blood.

"Yay daddy take bath too!" He hugs and nuzzles my cheek with his ears perked. I had just realized they were not out earlier .

"Did you find a way to hide your wolf form?" I ask and he nods.

"I-is that g-good?" He asks murmuring and I nod rubbing his cheek. He purrs and leans into my hand tail now wagging.

"Now let's get you all washed pup"  I say smirking. Denki Kaminari. Hitoshi Shinso. izuku Midoriya. Their all locked in the basement as I take a bath with my pup.