𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"okay that's fine, i have some venues in tuscany, you can look through them here in my binder," melody opened the binder and flipped through the pages. she scooted her chair next to leo and put the binder in front of the two of them.

i scrunched my nose and moved to sit next to leo who scooted closer to me. "so we have..." she explained but i wasn't paying attention to her voice, just looking at the venues.

leo furrowed his brows and scrunched his nose before whispering in my ear, "why does her breath smell like that?" i accidentally blew a raspberry and my hand flew over my mouth making leo blow one accidentally also.

melody glanced at us and furrowed her brows. "sorry," leo said holding in a laugh. "very well," she looked back down at the binder.

after about forty minutes, we finally decided on this amazing venue.

(what it looks like):

CEREMONY

RECEPTION & COCKTAIL HOUR

once that was done, we made our menus, sent out invitations, and got everything that needed to be done by four thirty in the evening.

leo and i escorted melody down the hallway to the front door.

"well it was amazing planning with you!" she said staring into leo's eyes who awkwardly smiled back. she was badly getting on my nerves.

"you too," i smiled bratty standing in front of leo, her smile turning into a scowl.

she nodded and left. i slammed the door and leo immediately burst into laughter.

"holy fuck she was all over you!" i ran my hands through my hair. leo was still laughing, now holding his stomach.

"it's not funny!" i stomped my foot and balled my hands into fists.

"you're jealous!" he said in between breaths.

i rolled my eyes. "well of course i am! what kind of girl would be willing to share someone who looks like this!" i pointed to him.

he smirked and i smirked back before we both laughed, leo pulling my tall figure into his.

he kissed my lips repeatedly trying to push his tongue inside my mouth. i teased leo and denied access, causing him to laugh into the kiss.

he pulled my leg up to his waist. "jump," he whispered into my ear before reattaching his lips to mine. i did as i was told and he sat down on the couch so that i was on his lap straddling him.

his hands explored my waist, the cold metal of his rings causing me to arch my back. leo's lips moved down to my neck leaving dark hickeys all over my chest and throat.

i felt him get hard underneath me and i smirked, adjusting myself on his lap purposely. this caused him to moan into my skin.

the euphoria this man provides me with makes me go to heaven.

he unbuttoned my black silk blouse and put a hand on my boob while kissing the space in between them. his cold rings against my skin caused me to arch my back again and whine slightly.

before i even knew it we were naked and he was inside of me, providing me and himself with endless pleasure.

the room filled with the sound of our moans and skin creating tunes and sweat in the air.

∞ HUGE TIME SKIP ∞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ VIA DELLA BADIA DI CAVA ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

TUSCANY, ITALY
MAY 5, 1997

the soundtrack of hercules from vada's tablet filled the small hotel room we were getting ready in.

"your hair literally looks absolutely stunning," gigi caressed my cheek and wiped a tear from her eye.

"i just can't believe you're getting married!"

i smiled. "me neither. it's amazing," said aunt alice coming over and kissing my cheek, "min vackra systerdotter," (my beautiful niece) she said.

"ready to get your dress on?" asked melody with a jealous expression holding my dress.

i gave her a somewhat dirty look and nodded, snatching the bag the dress was in.

i unzipped the bag and everyone helped me into it. i put on a wedding garter. it was made of beautiful lace and had the colors of the italian flag on a bow that was attached to it.

AUTHOR'S CORNER!
there's a huge snow storm where i live and it's amazing i love snow

PUBLISHED// 2/2/21
LAST EDITED// N/A