𝐭𝐞𝐧

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
✎ 𝐚  𝓵𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓸  𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓸 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚. ✨🕊🤍🩰👼🏼
𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊
010. 𝐭𝐞𝐧.

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮❝ 𝓲'𝓿𝓮  𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻  𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻  𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓽  𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼  𝔀𝓪𝔂  𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼  𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮  𝓲𝓷  𝓶𝔂  𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 ❞♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮
❝ 𝓲'𝓿𝓮  𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻  𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻  𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓽  𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼  𝔀𝓪𝔂  𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼  𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮  𝓲𝓷  𝓶𝔂  𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 ❞
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ FOUR SEASONS PRIVATE VILLA˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
(i'm sorry the gif won't load/play! i have no clue why that's happening)

once i was out of the shower, i went into the bedroom and changed into a nice bathing suit. the bikini top was a white base with vibrant palm leaves on it and had matching high-cut bottoms.

once i was changed, i put a see-through white coverup on with lace lillies. then i put on very little makeup, just concealer and nude lip gloss both from tarte.

leo was wearing light teal-colored swim trunks with white polka-dots on them. his hair was slicked to the side with gel and he had a workout tank-top on. he looked sexy as hell.

there was soon a knock at the door, leo and i raced to get it. he got there first. "hello, two swedish lingonberry crepes and two coffees with cream and sugar?" the employee said.

"yeah that's for us, thank you," he said as the employee rolled his room service tray in. leo moved out of the way and giggled. "just come right on in...i guess?" he joked making him laugh.

"i will set the table for you," he said opening the balcony door and pulling out two chairs for us. "thank you," i said sitting down, leo sitting across from me.

once he was done fixing up the table and saw we were satisfied with our food, he left with his tray.

"this is amazing," leo said with his mouth full as he looked at the water view. "told you," i said taking a sip of coffee.

"welcome aboard!" the french men said taking my hand helping me on the speedboat. i chuckled. "thank you," he said helping me into a seat.

today we were going to this little private beach and do a hula-hoop contest. after that, they'd take us to go snorkeling and then to another beach to have lunch. later tonight after dinner there was also going to be a dancing show so that would be fun. kate, her husband edward, gigi, zayn, and khai (if you didn't know that's their daughter's name😍) were also here in bora bora, so they'd be meeting us there.