1. Trevor Zegras - Rivals

hey! so, I don't know how, but I actually wrote my first imagine, and I think it's not even that bad tbh😅

request: Can you please do one with Trevor Zegras and you guys have been together since you were 16. You play soccer for UCLA. Let's pretend BU and UCLA are women's soccer rivals. It's a BU v UCLA game and UCLA wins three to one. You scored two goals and had one assist. He's proud of you and he goes to kiss you and congratulate you after the game, but you pretend like you're enemies and that you can't talk because of the rival. He takes you home and there is some really cute and fluffy stuff going on.
requested by @useresssss
I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted, I also changed the score of the game, I hope you don't mind😊

word count: 2381

genre: fluff🥰
warnings: one swear word

hope you like it! ;)
________________________________________

Everyone knew the game was going to be pretty heated, and everyone was right. Players on both teams received a yellow card here and there, emotions were all over the place. The fans screamed and watched in anticipation, all waiting for how the game would turn out in the end.

The game between BU and UCLA was currently tied a 1-1 with only a few minutes of the time remaining.

Trevor stood in the stands and watched as his girlfriend of 3 years, Y/n, ran across the pitch in her UCLA jersey, trying to gain control of the ball and help her team win.

She was playing against his school, but he didn't even consider not rooting for his girlfriend. She always rooted for him, so it's only fair.

He looked at the clock and saw there were only 2 minutes remaining. He watched as his girlfriend managed to take the ball from one of the players on the opposite team and started to move towards the goal.

Y/n's pov:
I took the ball from one of the BU players and started to move forward. I looked to my left and saw that one of my team mates was free so I passed her the ball and ran to the front, so she can pass it back to me and I can try to score.

I entered the penalty area and looked for a good spot, so my team mate could pass the ball to me.

Just when I was in the perfect spot and my team mate was ready to pass the ball to me, one of the BU defenders sent me to the ground from behind.

When I looked up from the ground I saw the referee showing red card to the player, meaning we were going to have a penalty. I heard the fans screaming and I swear I never felt as much adrenaline as I did in that moment.

As I got up, I saw the girl storming off the pitch angrily and most of the players already gathered near the goal. The referee took the ball and placed it on the mark, and just as I was ready to step off to the side to let our captain have the penalty, she came up to me.

"Y/n! Wait, I think you should have this penalty. You deserve it." I looked at her with wide eyes. "Your performance today was incredible, so it's only fair that you take it. Please?" she looked at me and I was at the loss of words.

"Umm.. I mean.. are you sure? We're playing our rivals so this is kind of a big deal and..." but she cut me off before I could finish my sentence. "Yes Y/n, 110%, now go there, score your second goal of the match and show them how we do it at UCLA!" she said before patting me on the shoulder and going to stand on the side with the other players.

I looked around the whole stadium. I listened to the fans scream. I swear my heart almost jumped out of my chest because of how hard it was actually beating. I looked into the direction of the spot that I knew Trevor was in before turning around and facing the goalkeeper, preparing for probably the biggest moment of my soccer career so far.