Home

In even the most clogged of traffic conditions, it would have been less than a thirty minute cab ride from Harry and Zayn's flat to the wealthiest neighborhoods in London. It was the kind of giant home Louis would have dreamed of while growing up with Doncaster.

"Wow," Harry sighed, eyeing the house. Louis parked and they exited. His - whatever he was... his boyfriend? - soon reached out, taking his hand. "This is really nice."

"Well," Louis smirked, placing a gentle kiss onto Harry's knuckles, "it'll look even better with you in it."

He wanted to roll his eyes and comment about how cheesy the line was, but he went ahead and swooned, the two exchanging an exhausted, soft kiss before Louis unlocked the door and walked in.

The oversized family home was abuzz with activity. Most of the furnishings were black or white and Louis had strung fairy lights around most of the windows where he'd hung dark gray curtains. The twins were around ten now, seated on the large couch with a tiny brunette toddler sandwiched between them. Harry could barely make out Brave playing on the oversized television, the reflection of a Christmas tree in the oversized screen.

There was a pleasant hominess entering the Tomlinson house with Louis' hand in his, a mess of children and noise surrounding them. Following Louis' lead, he kicked off his shoes into the pile near the front door, mostly full of petite girls' Crocs. He tossed the small backpack he'd brought with him aside as the young ladies looked up at the door.

Fizzy appeared to be closer to thirteen, lazily texting on her phone, half-asleep as a blonde, spectacularly short whirlwind rounded the corner.

"Where the shit have you been? When you say 'don't wait up,' I assume you meant like two or three am not nearly ten the next day!" Lottie was in her mid-teens and wearing way too much makeup, but Harry kept his mouth shut, thoroughly entertained by Lou getting reprimanded by a sixteen year old.

"Thanks, Mom, " Louis rolled the eyes for them, surveying his living room. "How is he?"

"He was fine. Ate like four pancakes for break-" Lottie began and the three of them were suddenly interrupted by a tiny toddler rushing up to Louis. His hair was sticking out in every direction, his blue eyes pointing straight upward.

"DADDY!!!" The child yelled, showering Louis with kisses as he picked him up - before eyeing Harry. "Mumma?"

"No," Louis chuckled nervously, shooting Harry a somewhat apologetic smile. "This is Daddy's..." he shrugged, making the decision for them. "This is Daddy's boyfriend, Harry."

"OH MY GOD!" Lottie and Fizzy suddenly began screeching. "Harry?! I knew it was you! I knew it!"

"Shut up! When did THIS happen?"

"Wow you got, like, proper fit! Got any friends?"

"Everyone calm down!" Louis finally bellowed. "Harry," he handed him the child, who'd been desperately reaching for him since their introduction, "this is Deacon."

Deacon stared at him, reaching up high to what would normally be the curly top of Harry's head but was now covered with Zayn's snapback.

"What? You like my hat?" He cooed, taking it off and popping it onto the toddler's small physique. It covered the entirety of his petite head, reminding Harry of the mouse from An American Tail, dwarfed by such a large article atop his tiny frame.

"Well look at you!" Harry chuckled down at the small version of Louis. "Handsome devil you got here, Lou. I'd better watch myself or you'll be stealing jobs from me before we know it."

"Alright," Louis removed the hat from Deacon, placing it back atop Harry's head before winking slyly. "Lottie, Fizz, get the twins ready and I'll walk you to the tube."