Love and Lust

Draco helped me stand up from being bent over the couch and turned me around so I was facing him. We had sweat dripping off our naked bodies and we were panting trying to catch our breaths. My legs were still trembling and felt like jello. I would be feeling that in the morning. Draco pulled me in and planted a deep kiss on my lips, "I love you Isla, So damn much." he said as he stroked my cheek lovingly. I smiled up at him, "I love you too Draco." he hugged me tightly before pulling away. "We should go get water before we sweat ourselves into dehydration." He laughed.

I grabbed a fresh pair of underwear, shorts and one of Draco's over sized tshirts and put it on. I went to the mirror and stopped to stare at myself, my makeup was smeared all over my face, my hair was a knotted wreck and I had love bites all over my body. A few decent sized ones on my neck. I giggled as I got myself dressed. Draco threw on a pair of sweatpants and one of his tshirts. We walked into the hall and towards the kitchen, we passed Ron and Hermione's room where we could hear loud moans and screams of pleasure "FUCK" Hermione cried out. I looked at Draco wide eyed laughing. I took my wand out and pointed it at their door, "silencio" I said as I cast the silencing charm. "well we aren't the only ones who had a fun evening." he teased.

From down the hall we could hear Ginny and Harry, "Bloody hell! Does no one use the Silencing charm anymore!" I said pulling my wand back out of my pocket and pointing it casting the charm again. Draco and I went to the kitchen where Felix was diligently cleaning, he looked visibly uncomfortable. "Oh fuck Felix, we thought you were gone for the day. We are so sorry you had to hear that." I gasped. Felix looked up, "I.... I was just finishing then heading home.... I...its fine.." he said. Draco was trying his best not to laugh, "Felix just go home you have worked enough today." he said. Felix grabbed his belongings and hurried out the door not looking back. I looked at Draco and we burst into laughter. "Oh Merlin I feel awful he just listened to us all have sex without the silencing spell!" I squealed laughing.

Draco got 2 cups from the cupboard and filled them with water and handed me one. I took a long drink almost finishing the entire glass. He laughed, "someone worked up a thirst." he smirked. I heard the door to Ron and Hermione's room open and Hermione walked out wrapped in a blanket. She looked wrecked, she saw us in the kitchen and her eyes opened wide and she hurriedly waddled back into her room. She emerged a few moments later wearing Ron's shirt he had been wearing and a pair of shorts. She walked over to me and sat down next to me and mouthed the words, "bloody hell". She looked as equally as messed up as me. I laughed, "None of us used the silencing spell...." Her eyes went wide. "I uhhh...... i guess we got carried away....." she giggled guiltily as Ron emerged from the room smiling.

Ron walked by Hermione and planted a kiss on her cheek and she blushed wildly. Ron got a glass of water for himself and Hermione. She looked at me, "You two look like you guys had fun." she said eyeing my neck and my makeup smeared face. I laughed, "yeah you could say that." I chuckled taking another long sip of water. Ron turned and you could see the scratches all over his arms leading to his back, I nudged Hermione and she saw what I was looking at, "Oh Fucking hell" she said blushing a deep red. Draco met our gaze and laughed, "HEY ME TOO!" he said without missing a beat and lifting the back of his shirt revealing his gouged back from me clawing at his skin in pleasure and ecstasy. Hermione's jaw dropped, "ISLA what did you do to him!" she teased. "oh wow... ummmm oops?" I giggled. Draco lowered his shirt, he and Ron high fived each other. Hermione and I just groaned.

We were chatting for a while before Harry and Ginny's door finally opened and Ginny came waddling out with a goofy grin on her face. Ron stared at her wide eyed with a scowl as Harry came out of the room after her. I elbowed Ron, "Let them be you just did the same thing." I whispered. "But that is my little sister!" he growled. Ron was super protective of his little sister and hated the fact that his best friend was being sexually involved with her. Ginny came over to us looking equally as messed up as us she sat next to Hermione and I and giggled. "Well..... that was...... wow." she said sighing as she looked at us. "Looks like you girls had just as much fun!" she added.  I nodded, "going to be hurting tomorrow. I can already feel it." I laughed. "same" Hermione chimed in.

Draco came back down the hall carrying blankets and handed one to Ron and Harry then they turned to us. "come on ladies." He said. We all got up and let out collective groans of pain. The boys all shot looks at each other trying not to laugh. We followed them outside and they laid the blankets down. Draco came to me and smiled, "Care to star gaze with me Darling?" He said in a hushed tone. I nodded and took his hand as he guided me to a plush blanket laid on the ground. He sat down first and then I sat in his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I got settled in his arms and looked up at the night sky.

I felt so comfortable as we watched the stars. Draco planted kisses all over my forehead and whispered in my ear, "Thank you for agreeing to be my wife. Also for giving me actual friends who I cherish." I looked at him and smiled, "Thank you for marrying me, Thank you for accepting me for who I am and learning to get along with my friends it means the world to me." I whispered back smiling. He kissed my lips gently before we turned out attention back to the night sky.

Ron and Hermione were laying back on the blanket and Ron had his arms firmly around Hermione and she had her head resting on his chest. Harry and Ginny were in a full blown out make out session, "Oi, Harry didn't you two get enough already?" Ron groaned. Harry laughed, "sorry Ron we get carried away." Ginny was blushing and looking at me and I laughed, "Still acting like a bunch of horny teenagers" Ginny shrugged, "well technically we are!" she giggled.

We spent the majority of the night outside underneath the stars cuddling with our men until I fell asleep on Draco's chest. He said goodnight to everyone and carried me inside and put me in bed I stirred slightly waking up. Draco got into just his boxers and climbed into bed I curled up into his warm chest and fell back to sleep in his warm embrace.