"And who is this young man, Dumbledore?" the toad asked, looking at Dream.

"I believe that it is none of your concern Dolores."

"Well, if this male is in the Ministry of Magic, then it is my concern, Headmaster, as an official of the Ministry to know who he is and what he is doing here in my office."

"He is Dream Johnson, one of my new students," Dumbledore said. The toad didn't seem to buy it. She looked at him as if he were some sort of dirt on her walls.

"Then why haven't I heard of him?" She said, looking at Dumbledore.

"I said new. He is from America."

"I see. So, Professor, is it necessary for the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher to be an Auror? It can be any Ministry official. And recently I was discussing with the Minister about the Hogwarts course. It seems as though there is an influx of lies being promoted in Hogwarts after the Tournament. "

"What kind of lies, Dolores? The fact that Voldemort returned-"

"It is NOT a fact, Dumbledore. It is a lie said by a fifteen-year-old boy who thinks that he needs more attention. Do you honestly believe what that boy said, after bringing back the body of a dead student?"

"I believe Harry Potter. That is all I have to say to this matter. As for the available post in the faculty, I merely believe that an Auror would be capable for the job, since they are highly trained in Defense. If any other official is willing to take the post, I would be happy to oblige."

"Then I am willing to step into the post, Headmaster," Dolores said. Dream almost wanted to yelled. He was about to protest when Dumbledore interrupted him.

"Thank you, Dolores. You will get your official letter in about two days' time. Now that this issue is settled, we will be leaving," Dumbledore said, standing up and motioning for Dream to follow him. They left the office, and the door closed behind them. Dream sighed with relief. He was surprised he managed to stay quiet for that long but then remember that he had stayed quiet before.

When he was ignoring the others in the smp server.

Suddenly, Dumbledore grabbed Dream's hand. Before he even realized what was going on, they disappeared.

"AH!" Dream yelled as he tripped. He was on his knees, hands clutching his stomach and was feeling a little sick.

Dumbledore quickly flicked his wand, and all the lights in the street went out. They were in the middle of a patch of grass on a small square. The surrounding houses looked very old. Some of them had broken window and paint was peeling off the others.

Dumbledore looked down at Dream and smiled. He then extended his hand out to him. Dream paled but sighs then took his hand, mumbling about wizards and their tricks. He stood up, and brushed the dirt from his hoodie and jeans. Dumbledore gave him a piece of paper. Dream glances at him in confusion.

"What am I supposed to do with a paper?" Dream asked, looking at the said article, through his mask.

"Read it and memorize it," Dumbledore said. Dream stared at the paper and he gave it back to the Headmaster, who took it and burnt it. Dream looked around at the houses. They were standing right outside number eleven; next to it was number thirteen.