Chapter 2

After class was over I went straight outside for a smoke.Ok,yeah I'm only 15 but sometimes I have to let out what I'm feeling in various ways.And I can't eat or I'll mess up my 5 day fast. Anorexia is a serious eating disorder but I can handle it. it's either this or suicide.And both appeal to me beautifully. But honestly aren't we all suicidal people comforting other suicidal people with the words we want said to us.

Luckily there aren't any cameras outside the school so I hurry back in for second period. like usual,nobody cares if I was there are not(this makes suicide look more like a peaceful resolution more and more).Our second period teacher Mr.Moore is basically walking sex. He is the most gorgeous person to walk the Earth.But get this....he's nice,to even me. Who new good lucking guys had manners and respect(besides Isaac,he has it all). I don't think a lot of people realize that even teachers change attitudes based on how you look.They take advantage and are ruder to you,but what can I do.Nothing, because I'll get detention if I speak out.

Mr.Moore teaches math which sucks.I mean math sucks but that's not what I mean.What sucks is how many of the girls can't concentrate on how to graph inequalities and can concentrate on the 6 pack that his shirt(or whatever he calls that small piece of fabric) clings to dear life on his chest.

After another 45 minutes of failing to understand graphing slope intercept form,I left to the library. Sometimes I skip class and go there. Yeah,I'm a total rebel.Plus I had gym next,and you can't even imagine what we were doing today. The Pacer Test. A requirement invented by Satan and Regina George. Basically I have to run to and from one side of that huge ass gymnasium to the other till a certain number while it beeps.If I don't make the beep I'm out.Not to mention the beeps gradually get faster.If I don't get to like 20-something according to the state I'm out of shape.

Anyway,at the library meet up with Samantha,Sam for short.Sam was British,and that rebel school girl you see in movies. She is a nerd by day and a stone cold heart breaker by night. It's epic,like we can study and talk shit about the girls who deserve it,aka all the Hood Bitches.

"Youll never believe what I heard Christiana Hardley say about us." Sam says trying to keep a shushed tone since the librarian here spits when she tells us to be quiet.

"What she say"

"She says me and you are probably lesbians since we're to ugly for anyone else to date and we only hang out with each other." She says as she mimics Christiana high annoying high voice.

"Hell Yeah we're lesbians." I say probably hysterically as I am on the verge of tears from laughing so hard.

"Les -bi-honest,we all knew we'd come out that closet soon." Sam's answers also laughing

If your wondering why we aren't upset or planning the mass homicide of Christiana and her family it's because we can't find any fucks to give.Everyone calls us lesbians,hell we call each other lesbians.We just used to it.But we are both straight.Somewhat.....Sam's actually bisexual.

When the bell rings me and Sam decided we should just ditch the rest of the day which is rare since she loves going to class.
As we were walking in peaceful silence toward Roller Ruby's ,Sam broke the silence with a topic I didn't want to think about anymore.
"So I heard about this morning, are you okay?"
"Yea,I guess.That's life.Big thighs and small spaces." I say nonchantly."But who did you here it from?"
"Isaac..." And with that name my slightly gasped."but he wasn't making fun of you,he said he wished he could of helped so you weren't embarrassed" She added.
To say that didn't make me happy would be a huge lie. But I nodded at Sam knowingly and didn't say a word.

If you were wondering Roller Ruby is a old roller skating rink that closed down in the 90's but some huge corporate mogul decided to buy the place out and redo do it. Now it's called now it's called Quick Skates but we call it Roller Ruby to pay respect to whoever Ruby was.
Me and Sam usually just sit and talk there because it never many people skating around so it was pretty quiet.
As you order some food from the food court I push away the fries that Sam ordered for me. This is the part when Sam gives the long lecture about how I need to eat and exercise regurly if I actually want to lose weight. But I lied to her and tell her I've been eating snacks constantly and I'm not hungry right now. I know one is wrong but she's my best friend and she'll probably get me in a lot of trouble thinking she's helping me, the less she knows the better for right now.
As we sit and talk as usual Sam brings up a new things that I have never knew before. She is going to go live with her dad in Wyoming. She's moving in 2 months. But she said she can come back and visit and spend time with me over summer. At this point Im obviously crying because my only and best friend is moving away. She's trying to consol me but its not working,im sobbing so hard and I feel so selfish because I'm crying more for me than I am for Sam. I'm crying because no one's going to be there for me and look after me now that she's gone.She was my rock. In a weird selfish way I use her for protection.
Sam thinks that we should go since in so upset but we make a plans to make the most out of our last two months together. The first would be finding a way to make her stay.