Chapter 24:Sit down,stay humble

7.55a.m
"You have an early meeting this morning right?"
Y/N memorise all of their schedule when she was feeling damn insecure that one time(after Seung Hwa appeared in her life),she was so afraid that they would leave her out so she memorises the schedules to prevent the girls from lying to her.The girls are totally fine with it,all they care is Y/N's mental well-being,she didn't sound great those days.Luckily,they managed to persuade her that nothing will happen between them and Seung Hwa and that's also why Y/N didn't really give a fuck when they went out with Seung Hwa yesterday.

However,as a result,she remembers all their schedules and knows specifically what they're going to do for the whole month unintentionally,she just has good memory.

"Yes,that's why I come here to cuddle with you for a bit,"

"What for?"

"To charge my battery for the day,"

"Where do you learn this cheesy line from?"

"Online,"

"Now I know why Jennie unnie hates it whenever you are using your electronic devices,"

8.10a.m
"Y/N,it hurts,"
She puts Lisa's head on her laps to massage her temple,it's hurting so badly that Lisa has been whining a lot in the big morning.

"You deserve it,"
She murmured.

"Y/N ahhh,"
She whined out louder.

"Didn't I tell you not to drink too much before you went out?And you won't listen to me so now the consequence,"

"Stop nagging,my head is buzzing in pain,why don't you give a kissie instead?"
Y/N pecked on her forehead softly and continued to massage Lisa's temple gently.

"Y/N..."
Rosé wrapped her blanket around her body, just like Lisa,her head has been throbbing in pain ever since she woke up.

"The painkiller is on the table,"
Y/N knows immediately what she needs without her saying it.

"Thank god,"

3.00p.m
Y/N is attending her club for the first time,she is not sure what to do,so as usual,she puts up that rest bitch face,making no one has the gut to approach her and talk to her.

Whereas Seung Hwa,that's right,she joins drama club too for god knows what reason,she is getting along pretty well with all the members,everyone is literally trying to talk to her.

Y/N is feeling very hostile to say the least,she wants somebody to talk to her too but no one seems to acknowledge her existence.She could only stand all alone at the corner,patiently waiting for the teacher's instructions.

"Hey,newbie,"
A girl who looks like a cute bear greets her passionately.

"Hi,"
Y/N gave back a small smile in return.

"Damn,you have a smile that can kill,"

"Thank you,"
She said shyly.The girl settles down beside Y/N and starts to observe her,Y/N is blushing so hardly that everyone could probably notice her red face.

"Wait,I think I see you somewhere before,"

"How?"

"Are you perhaps Y/N?Lee Y/N?"

"Yeah,that's me,how do you know my name?"

"No wonder you look familiar,don't you know that you're popular in this school?"

"Me?"
She kind of knows that it's because of her girlfriends,there is no way she can be popular in the school out of nowhere.

"Right,woah,you're so pretty,the online pictures are not fake,"

"Online pictures?"

"You don't know?Haha,you should probably ask blackpink why,"
They must have sent her silly pictures online,  Y/N feels very embarrassing right now,she wishes there is a hole for her to jump in so that she could hide herself.

"Seulgi,"
Another girl(short girl)called out.

"Yes?"
Seulgi answered.

"Are you flirting with someone else when I am not around?"

"No,babe,she is a new member of our club,"

"Oh,wait,isn't this Lee Y/N?"
Great,just how great,everyone knows her.

"Yeah,she is,"

"Hi,I am Y/N,"
Y/N introduced herself sheepishly.

"I am Irene,Seulgi's girlfriend,nice to meet you,"

"Do you know that she is having a five way with blackpink?"
Irene whispered to Seulgi.

"Legit?"
She asked Y/N,Y/N nodded her head lightly.

"Sooyoung and Yeri were literally shouting it out loud in our dorm the other day,"
Irene said.

"That's hot,"
Seulgi smirked,Irene then smacked her arm as a warning.

"You're scaring her off,Kang Seulgi,"

"No,I am fine,"

"Seulgi,all the members are here now,you can start the activity,"

"Okay,"

"Are you the leader of drama club?"
Y/N inquired.

"Yes,"
Seulgi answered confidently.

"Cool,"

"I am the one who assigned the activities for each of you,"
Seulgi elaborated her job as the leader of the drama club.

"Seulgi?"
Seung Hwa suddenly spoke out,grabbing Seulgi and Irene's attentions.

"Yes?"
She asks friendlily.

"I am also a new member of this club,my name is Seung Hwa,"

"Hey,"
Both of them greet her back politely.

"I am wondering if I can take the female lead in the upcoming performance,"
Seung Hwa asks.

"I appreciate your initiative but you're new here right?"
Seulgi questioned.

"Yes,"

"Are you very confident that you're able to perfect the role?It's quite a huge performance after all,"

"Yes,I have three years of performing experience,so I am sure that I will be able to take the lead well,"

"How about you,Y/N?"
Irene asked Y/N.

"I have six years of performing experience but since I am new here,I will just take some other role instead,"
Seulgi nodded in awe,not only Y/N has a rich experience in performing but she stays humble unlike someone else *cough* *cough*.

"Thank you for volunteering,Seung Hwa,I will choose between you and Y/N,I will let you know the result tomorrow,"

"Unnie,I am totally fine with everything though,I am not that competitive,"

"Y/N,you have six years of experience,I am sure that you can do so much better than many of us here,don't you worry about it,"