Human Settlements (Chapter One)

(Y/N) woke up with a man siting in a iron chair. She looked around there were portals everywhere. "Where am I?" She muttered. "You're in the after life dear," The man said. "The after life?" (Y/N) asked and tilted her head at the man. He wore golden robes and had two pairs of wings. "You are one of the few who get to go into another world." The man said, "Also, my name is  Annex." "Well, it's a pleaser to meet you Annex, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." (Y/N) said. "I know, so do want to chose a world to go to?" Annex asked. "What do you mean?" (Y/N) asked. "You can go into any world you think of." Annex said, "Look at the portals." The (H/C) haired girl looked at the portals, her (E/C) eyes widened. Every single thing that she had been a fan of was there. She was star-struck. "Wait, can you do like a spinning weal?" (Y/N) asked. "Sure, many people ask for that." Annex said. A weal appeared and (Y/N) gave it a go. It chose Monster Girl Encyclopedia. "Wait, do I have to be a dude?" (Y/N) asked in distain. "No, women who go into their world like this turn into futas." Annex replied. "Oh," (Y/N) said, "that makes sense." "Since you will be a futa, there are some things I need to tell you." Annex said, "One, you do give off the spirt energy that some monster girls feed off of, and two, you are immune to what males go through when encountering a monster girl." "Is that all?" (Y/N) asked. "Well, since you are going to be in a new world in medieval times, I'll give you the chance to change your appearance since you are one of the more nicer people who get to go into other worlds after they die." The (H/C) haired girl go confused. "I thought people would treat angels with respect since you give them the chance to live another life." (Y/N) said. "Yeah, but people can get very entitled and they want to be a Mary Sue or Gary Stu in the world that the go in." Annex said rolling his eyes. "Wow, do you get malicious because of that?" (Y/N) asked, expecting an answer because for her, it would not go well. "Honestly, at first I wouldn't do it, then I would make the people in the world obsess over them to the point of kidnapping." Annex said while chuckling, "And sometimes I would make them hated by everyone in the world that they wanted to go in unless they changed their actions unlike what they did when they were still alive." "Also, here." He gave (Y/N) some items. A map, a sword, a bag with gold and silver coins and diamonds, and a (F/C) hooded cape. "Wow, thank you." (Y/N) smiled. Annex smiled. 'I like these types of humans.' He thought. He showed her a medieval room of clothes for her to chose. (Y/N) looked around to look around all of the various clothes and items. She found a lot of outfits to wear. After putting it on she looked at Annex, "Thank you so much," (Y/N) said, "I hope you have good... um time." "Thank you and now walk into the portal." Annex said. 

(Outfit)(Y/N) looked at the portal and slowly walked inside the portal

(Outfit)
(Y/N) looked at the portal and slowly walked inside the portal. She looked around her new surroundings. She was in a town or what the book would call it 'Human Settlements'. She walked around the colorful farmer market, deciding wither to buy something for the road. Her (E/C) orbs had looked at the fresh bread for a couple of minutes. 'I didn't get any food,' (Y/N) thought, 'I should buy something.' "I see that you've gotten an eye for my bread." A man said. She looked to see a man with an apron. "Hello there," (Y/N) said, "I just got here and would like to buy some food." "Oh, of course." The baker said, "Are you a traveler?" "Yes, I am." (Y/N) said. Then she heard a scoff. "A woman traveler?" A cocky man asked, "They'd need a man to go around the world." "Oh really, how many languages do you speak hmm?" (Y/N) retorted. "I speak..." The cocky man didn't say anything else. The (H/C) haired lady didn't even need to look at the man. "That's what I thought." (Y/N) said. "How many loaves?" The baker asked. "Hmm, two." (Y/N) said. "Okay, four silver bits." (Y/N) opened her bag and placed for on the table and grabbed the two loaves and put them in her bag. The cocky man from earlier had saw the many gold and silver coins and even diamonds. "How does she have that much money...?" The man muttered to himself.  (Y/N) walked around the farmer market, buying fruit, vegetables, and books. She looked around and saw a man saying that there was a treasure in abandoned castle. "Hello, can I come with you?" (Y/N) asked. "Are you sure?" The man asked. "I'll come with her!" The same cocky man was there. "Um, Jake, are you sure?" The other man asked. "Yes, she'll get hurt." Jake said. "Jake, as much as a good adventurer you are, she is more likely to not get hurt." The man said. "Be quiet Sam." Jake said, "I'll take care of the little lady." The (E/C) orbs stared daggers into the man's blue eyes. "I'll just continue my journey around the world." The (H/C) haired lady walked off to a trail. She grabbed her map and looked to where she could go, desert region, forest region, snow region, or Zipangu Region. 'Hmm,' (Y/N) thought, 'Where should I go?'

(A/N): Hello readers, I hope you like this book. Also, can you vote for what region (Y/N) should travel to.

Desert Region

Forest Region

Snowy Region

Zipangu Region

or (Y/N) falls into Wonderland 

(Y/N) = Your Name

(M/N) = Middle Name

(L/N) = Last Name

(E/C) = Eye Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

(S/C) = Skin Color

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(S/F/C) = Second Favorite Color

Edit: If you see 💕, smut or lime is going to happen