The Angel of Destruction

Comenzar desde el principio

"Judging by your appearance, I see that you've-" The man was cut off as y/n punched. The force of the attack sent a huge gust of air ripping back, but the man managed to block it with one hand. Both he and y/n trembled as they clashed. The man laughed. "Perhaps I should reconsider my opinion of you." But y/n had disappeared.

The man frowned and then found y/n and y/n's fist found the man's beared chin. The man rocked back and y/n's dived from the sky, crashing feet first into the man. Y/n grabbed the man by the armour and lifted him with ease, throwing him away like he was no more than scraps.

The man managed to land on his feet. Y/n charged, firing punch after punch into the man's abdomen. But the man managed to dodge one and get in his own punch. Y/n was sent flying into the side of the mountain, carving a trench into the earth as she slid down.

"It would seem you a fundamentally different than the likes of Guila and Jericho," the man observed. "This is truly pleasant miscalculation." Y/n raised her head titling her head. "It's my guess that you were a blend from the very beginning."

'This magical power,' the man continued, "is completely different from the New Generation's as they were infused with demon blood later in life. It's no wonder that the Goddess Amber couldn't contain you." He drew his sword, a harsh scraping sound cutting the air.

"Well, no matter. I'm more interested in testing the limits of your power a bit more, if you don't mind."

Y/n raised her right hand into the air. The blackness swirled around it and formed something that looked like a giant blade of an axe with jagged edges. Y/n jumped.

"Impressive," the man crowed, tracing y/n's trajectory with his eyes.

With a swing of her weaponised arm, y/n attacked the man. The man blocked the strike and the ground paid the price. Tears radiated out from where the man stood, new furrows ripped into the ground like scars with the man at the centre.

"This is quite the overwhelming bloodlust I feel," said the man, straightening up. "It's a wonder to behold." Y/n landed. "Given the situation, I suppose it merits taking this a little bit more seriously."

The man dodged y/n's attack and swung his sword. The strike hit y/n's full on.

"Goodness, I didn't mean to cut her in two," gasped the man, staring wide-eyed at where y/n had disappeared in a cloud of dust.

But y/n was fine. The dust settled and the man saw y/n looking exactly the same as when the fight had started well not exactly the same from the start of the fight.

"Oh, those black markings moved and protected you, I see," said the man, marvelling at y/n's powers. "To think you shrugged off a blow from my Holy Tree sword. You're quite the specimen." He narrowed his eyes.

The black markings on y/n grew again, forming the black wing. It twisted into existence, thrashing in the air like the tentacle of a gigantic angry squid. Y/n sped towards the man.

'But can you withstand this?' The man spread his fingers and tiny glowing lights appeared. 'Have a taste of my Hunter Wisp!' And, with a wave of his hand, the man sent the lights after y/n.

They streaked through the air, y/n and the lights. Y/n twirled and dodged and the lights followed relentlessly, leaving trails as they flew. But y/n couldn't evade his pursuers indefinitely. They eventually caught up to her and, with an enormous explosion of blinding white, the lights caught up with their target.

"A direct hit." The man smiled and snapped his fingers. "Good."
Y/n fell out of the sky and slammed into the ground, although she was once again unharmed.