"Luz- I"

"When will you get it through your head Amity! I don't like you like that! I never have and I never will!" Luz yells before turning away and storming off in anger.

I fell tears falling from my eyes and I run off towards the woods.

As I keep running I look down at my hands and both palms have the demonic symbol burning into my hands. I collapse against the a tree and begin to hyperventilate. I need to find out what's going on but the idea of going to the Manor where my parents will be all alone fills me unrivalled fear. I wanted Luz to come with me but that bridge is officially burned. That's when I hear foot steps behind me. I raise my guard and begin to summon and abomination before I hear the familiar voice of my blue hair friend call out.

"Amity? Are you here?"

I stand up and walk towards her and her eyes peek up when she sees me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her "I thought you went home?"

"I didn't get very far." She admits scratching the back of her neck. "I kept thinking about how I exploded at you and I felt so guilty because it wasn't right of me to kiss you like that and I shouldn't have gotten mad at you for still having feelings for Luz. So I came to find you as I guessed you'd be at the owl house and I saw what happened with Luz and so followed you here." She looks at me with concern "you had me worried when you ran off."

Zoe helps me to my feet "well thanks for caring enough to come find me." I say.

"No problem now what do you say to getting some rest." She says.

I shake my head "no I need to find out what's going on in the Blight manor basement and i need to do it tonight."

Zoe looks at me with determination in her eyes. "Then I'm coming with you."

"Zoe I can't let you." I argue but she crosses her arms.

"Sorry, not up for discussion I'm coming and that's final, you ain't going into that place alone and risking your beautiful little life like that without some backup." She says, resolute as ever.

I sigh "fine you can come, let's just try and find out what's going on."

We both begin making our way over to Blight Manor under the star filled sky.

As we walked towards the house dread filled my body, this was it I was finally going to figure out what these visions meant but suddenly a giant abomination hand attacked us. We dived out of the way.

Me and Zoe both summoned 2 abominations to stand by our side and looked around frantically for the attacker. That's when I heard the voice of the attacker. My eyes widen with fear, I feel sweat roll down my forehead and my heart beat rapidly.

"Why hello dearest daughter." I turn the see my father standing, my mother by his side, both giving a devilish grin.

"How's studying been going?" My mother says cruelly.

Luz POV
Finally Nick was stirring and woke up. "What's going on?" He groaned.

"Not bullsh*t Nick we wanna know the hell you've been playing at." Eda scowls.

"I have no idea what the hell you're talking about, let me go." Nick struggled against his restraints.

"We know you're working with the Blight family." I say angrily.

"No I am not." He argues.

"Guys maybe he's telling the truth." Gus says quietly.

"See this kid has some sense." Nick says gesturing to the small boy with his head.

"Well we'll see about that." Eda says as she begins casting a truth spell.

Nick rolls his eyes as eda struggles to cast it and push it towards him. "There, now tell any lies and you run a pretty good risk of dying on the spot.

"Oh no I'm so scared." Nick says sarcastically as his face contorts in pain. "Great so sarcasm can't be detected with this thing." He groans.

"Enough games!" I yell as I grab him by the collar. "Are you working with the Blight parents?"

Nick looks me dead in the eyes "I am not working with the Blights, I have not been working with the Blights at any point since getting back to the boiling isles."

I take a step back in surprise. "No way that's not possible." I say.

"Clearly it is." Eda says.

"Have you been putting the visions of the symbol in Amitys head?" I ask.

"No I have not." He answers clearly "if you remember correctly the visions actually started before I shew up."

"No that's not..." I begin before realising he's right.

"Kid i don't think Nicks out culprit." Eda says but I shake my head.

"Did you attack Edric and Emira and take them to blight manor?"

"No I didn't attach the blight twins."

I stumble back in disbelief, if Nick isn't working with Amitys parents, who is?

"Luz he didn't do it." Willow says placing a hand on my shoulder.

"No there had to be a way that he has tricked the spell, he must've resisted or maybe Eda isn't strong enough to cast it properly." I say desperately.

"Omg seriously Luz what more proof do you want!" Nick yells.

Suddenly the wall behind Nick explodes sending us all flying backwards.

As the dust clears I look up and see Eda's sister Lilith standing there clutching her staff. "Nicholas Venat!" She announces. "For your involvement in treachery against our glorious emperor."

"You are under arrest."