Untitled Part 8

~tiffany pov~

after playing with aubrey for an hour or so she finally went in the house saying things like "uh uh honey adventure time coming on and im not about miss episode 28 shoot its bad enough i missed love and hip hop ughh this has been the worse day ever im never late for my shows". so now its just me and chres walking down the side walk while nikki and alisha swinging on the swingings doing what people in relationships do .

while we were walking i was thinking that i would have to start the conversation off but what shocked me was that he talked first "you play?" i looked at confused because i was so losed my thoughts that i didnt realized that he had walked ahead to the basketball court. "huh??

"do you play basketball or are you to girly and dont ant o break a finger nail?"

i looked at him like he was crazy but then i got a little upset did he just think that since im a female that i dont play ball so i said " watchu tryna say that since im a girl and the way i look that i dont like to play basketball?" while walking closer to him we were chest to chest.

"thats exactly what im saying princess"  once he said that i satched the ball out of his hands and said " bet i win if we play right now"

"bet"  i stuck my hand out and he accepted  i hope he knows that this meant so he better not go easy on me or that will just make it worse for him.