Oh really ?!?

Tiffany pov.

So it's been an hour nd we are on our second game of bowling nd we have five more turns nd it's couples vs couples nd it's a tie between me / chres vs Tara /Christian one of chres friends that's hea with Tara which is chres bestfriend since diapers.

I thought chres had a huge group of friends that he was close wit but surprisingly he only has three all dudes plus there girlfriends.

All of em are pretty cool the girls are easy to bond with we got along great except for Tara.

So you have Christian of course whose fucking wit Tara apparently(thot ), then Keshawn whose with Tasha (responsible one) and Cory whose with Kayla (goofy one).

So I went to the bathroom nd did all my business nd then as I was about to head out the stall door suddenly hits me in the nose that shit hurt so I'm pissed nd I look out the stall door nd see that my nose is bleeding so I grabbed some paper towels nd take care of after I'm done I look down because I stepped on something nd I realize it's a phone so I pick it up nd get heated instantly.

I stormed out the bathroom with my hair tied up earrings nd jewelry in my hands except my ring so I see her about to bowl so I calmly walk up to chres gives him my things nd walk up to her nd and tap her shoulder.

"Wtf wh-"

Before she could even get the sentence out I knocked her ass out nd started to whoop her ass for all the times she talked shit bumped into me and for the little incident that happened in the bathroom Tara thinks she so slick and can get away with anything nd I'm tired of it.

I felt her scratch me and kick me but I'm not worried about them baby hits becuz I'm all up in her shit well I was until somebodi pulled me off nd I let em ain't no point of fighting it I fucked her up like I wanted and needed to so I ain't worried bout it so I pulled away from whoever was holding me and walked out.

I took deep breaths tryna calm down and jus clear my head but I felt somebodi pick me up nd place me on the car and got between my legs so wen I opened my eyes I was ready to swing but it was chres he was biting his lip nd everything nd I felt his u kno down there

"Look ik u might be m-" he cut me off by kissing me like tongue nd everything which was everything but it had me thinking wat does this mean wat did the kiss mean to him?