arrival

~School~

Once we arrived at school the parking lot was packed with teens and everyone were either in there groups or they were by there selves which i prefer since i dont trust alot of people but im very friendly unless somethings off about you and i dont like it.

Once i park my sister hops out the car like a mad woman and runs towards nikki and attacks her with kisses and yesss my little sister is in to girls but hey if thats what she likes then im cool with it atleast she not afraid to show and our parents dont know and im pretty sure they dont care. They just give out orders half of the time i have to take care of my sister because their barely home.

After alisha and nikki get done hugging and all that they walk over to the car while i go get my thing out of the trunk but as soon as i turned around sum girl with stiff weave hazel eyes and crooked yellow teeth and to little clothes on bumps into me making me drop my things.

And then she had the nerve to say "Aye you need to watch where u going next time witcho dirty ass"

I had to blink a couple of times and look around because i know she aint talking to me but then i took a good look at her and busted out laughing like she is serious but then i see alisha taking her earrings out so i had to straighten up .

I just grabbed my things and told nikki to get alisha and lets got to class because i dont have time to deal with tara this year.

I walked to locker while nikki and alisha headed to  theirs around the corner .......