One

{Chapter One: To the Nether}

"Are sure you'll be fine alone My Lady?" Booker finished tying my hair into a braid. Worry was all over his face but a smile was on mine.

"I'll be fine. It's not my first trip to the Nether and I highly doubt it's going to be my last." He sighed. Standing up I was now being eye to eye. "The End and Nether worlds have always been peaceful with each other, and Azura and I tend to keep it that way."

"What about the recent attacks on Nether. The Overworlders keep attacking them." He paused and looked down. "And killing them." I hugged the Enderman patting his head hoping to ease him a bit.

"How about you attend the meeting with me." He looked up with surprise. "The Journey there is quite lonely you know." A smile made its way to his eyes but then it stopped.

"I couldn't ask that of you, My Lady."

"How about I ask you then?" He looked me in the eyes and nodded.

"I'll go tell Cara of my departure then." I nodded and he poofed away. I giggled a bit before a knock was heard.

"May I come in Miss Yn?" Uma was heard from the other side. I hummed in response and she pooped in. "I'm so happy you haven't left yet." A sigh of relief came out.

"I couldn't leave and not say goodbye to you." A few particles were admitted from her. "So what did u need?"

"Oh yeah. Here you go." She held up my ax. "Vita just finished with it." She smiled as I took it looking at how well they repaired it.

"I'll have to go down there to tell them thanks before I leave." Sliding it into my sheath sitting on my back. "Thank you for bringing it up to me."

"Vita said they had to go home. Their son started to learn how to teleport which is causing some problems. So they said. 'Tell her no need to worry about me. Nor my son. I have things under control.'" A small laugh came from my mouth." And 'No need to thank me Young Yn it's what the royal Blacksmith does.'" I sighed but a smile was still planted on my face. "Well, I should take my leave Miss I wish you good travels." She bowed her head and I nodded and she poofed away. As another poof was heard.

"Shall we head out My Lady?" Booker bowed and held his hand out.

"Yes, we shall." I took his hand. Purple particles were surrounding us as I close my eyes.