Feelings

Techno felt powerful .

The first thing he did after they got back from the airport was brag to Niki about how he had used her advice .
She was happy to hear he was doing alright and didn't pressure him into talking more to (Y/n) .

That was Tommy's job.
Somehow the kid got wind of the situation , probably from Phil , and wouldn't leave him alone about it , threatening to "stab shit" if (Y/n) ever hurt him .
Techno couldn't decide if he was happy because his friend didn't judge him for loving a man and was willing to protect him , or if he was annoyed with Tommy constantly shouting his ears off about it .
Maybe both .

Wilbur had taken the big brother role and was constantly bothering Techno about taking care of himself first .
The brit always made sure to message Techno throughout the day , checking if he had eaten , something he always did even before this hole love thing , but it got more frequent and insistent once he found out about Techno's little crush .
Wil knew how much love could change a person , and he didn't want his friend to change for the worst .
Surprisingly , Techno was taking better care of himself , finally making a schedule for himself  and eating proper meals.

Phil checked in every week , not as often as Tommy or Wilbur , but it was appreciated nonetheless .
And he always made sure to give some piece of advice that he knew Techno would need one day , like how to set up a proper date .

He also had Kristin's number and send her a few messages , asking for advice .
He always ended up embarrassed after a talk with her .

A unexpected person also made his way into Techno's "love support" group .

George .

Techno woke up one day to a message on discord from the brit .
George had been very polite in his first message , talking about how he wanted to be sure that Techno was okay mentally and emotionally .
He had been very confused , since he never really spoke with George .

The brit explained that he was worried , because as much as he loved his friend , (Y/n) could be very destructive without meaning to.

Techno wanted to laugh , and he did , there was nothing destructive in the shy man that made him coffee just the way he liked it every morning .
Of course he didn't say that to George , he liked to keep those thoughts to himself .
And he figured it was better to have at least one of (Y/n)'s friends on his side , since Dream wanted to murder him -- the feeling was mutual-- and he never truly spoke to Sapnap .

Dream came around twice in the month , and Techno had to gather all the self control he had to not punch him when he saw the blonde hug (Y/n) very lovingly .

He had come to terms with the fact that he was jealous of the blonde .
Jealous of how easily he could touch (Y/n) without him flinching .
He wasn't sure where he got the idea that (Y/n) wouldn't like him touching him , so maybe he should just try it .
They where friends at that moment , and (Y/n) was always very touchy with his friends , so there shouldn't be any problem .
He started with small things , bumping their shoulders , touching their knees when they sat together .

When (Y/n) decided to get a cat Techno felt unsure of what to feel .
He wasn't particularly fond of cats , he was totally a dog person , and Sphinx cats weren't exactly pretty to look at.
Maybe that cat would be different and he'd fall in love with her , the same thing happened when they got floof , his dad didn't like the idea of having a dog , but after a week or so his dad couldn't leave the house without saying goodbye to the dog .
Then he was made aware that the cat was actually a kitten , and kittens required a lot of attention , he would have to fight with a cat for ( Y/n)'s attention ? .
But the man looked really happy throughout the day , so maybe it was worth it .

"How lovely" he didn't intend for it to sound so crude and dry , but (Y/n) payed no mind to that .

"They live all the way in New York " the (h/c) haired man turned around , obvious blush on his cheeks , and Techno's grin became impossibly wide .

"And how are you planning on getting there?" When he saw that (Y/n) was making his coffee Techno proceeded to get out two bowls -- the only ones they had-- and pour cereal and milk into them , in that order .

"I was thinking of asking Dream to take me , since he has a car and I don't want the kitten to go into a plane that young " .

He felt that usual ugly feeling in his stomach bubble up again at the mention of the blonde . Dream was the person (Y/n) always relayed on , always going to him when he needed something , he wanted to be that person .

He wanted to be the person that (Y/n) dreamed of , every time he fell asleep .

He put down the milk carton aggressively , startling (Y/n) who was still talking about his dreamed kitten .

"Are you okay Techno?" (Y/n)'s voice was small and soft , making his heart melt all over again .
Curse him .

"I'm alright , just woke up a little hungry" he lied , with a side smile .

(Y/n)'s eyebrows stayed knitted , he hadn't bought the lie , but he didn't push any further .
He quickly finished Techno's coffee and they ate their cereal in silence .

Techno didn't have anything to do that morning , it was way too early to talk with their neighbors , he absolutely adored them and the always let him take care of Noctis when they weren't home , and all his friends where streaming , sleeping or editing , except Tommy and Tubbo that were in collage .
(Y/n) was still editing his third video for youtube , he wasn't very good at it so he mad sure to go slow , so Techno had all the house for himself .

And he decided to watch TV .

Well , he didn't really watch TV , he just opened Spotify , finding (Y/n)'s account open .
He had his playlists organized neatly , he already knew his public on was organized but he didn't expect his private ones to be organized as well , with how chaotic the man was .

👑Undesirable Me
Vampire Weekend , Melanie Martinez , Jack Stauber , Call me Karizma...

💔Bad Things With Bad🔒
Mother Mother , I Don't Know How But They Found Me...

🌱Dream A Little, Dream🔒
Twenty one pilots , Call me Karizma ,  2WEI , Doodie...

💤George's Mistakes🔒
Saint Motel , Mxmtoons , Leo , Conan Gray ...

🔥Sapnap Hell🔒
Fall out boys , Imagine Dragons , Pan!c At the disco...

Magic With Tubbo🔒
Jack Stauber , Poppy , DREAMERS , doodie...

✒️Wilbur Fucking Soot🔒
Fashion Jackson , Mother Mother , Hoizer , Wilbur Soot...

🌺Techno placeholder🔒
Leo

The only song in the playlist with his name , he was surprised to even find a playlist with his name , was a song he didn't knew .

Despair by Leo .

The song was nice , and it made him smile .
It wasn't a live song , more of a denial song , but it felt comfortable to listen to .
He figured he could complete the playlist for (Y/n) .