· ⚜️ · ︱WELCOME PRECIOUS GEMS

Aanika: Welcome! Here Comes a very fun contest-Sara: It Sucks!Izzah: It's boringNat: *looks around confused*Sara: two hours worth of planning and you come up with that? Arizaa: Hmm let me try

Aanika: Welcome!
Here Comes a very fun contest-
Sara: It Sucks!
Izzah: It's boring
Nat: *looks around confused*
Sara: two hours worth of planning and you come up with that?
Arizaa: Hmm let me try...
Hello! Welcome!
Here comes the most fun contest in the town hosted by The Gemme Community...
Aanika: That's exactly what I was going to say-
Sara: Nah, you just said welcome
Nat: guys..what am I supposed to do here? I was late- 
Aanika: look all I'm saying is that Ariza's getting the credit for my idea. End of story.
Alexandra: guys! It's just a suggestion for the welcoming chapter. No big deal.
Ariza: I mean at least I said something.
Koko : what's going on? Anyone wants a snack?
Sara: this will never end, huh? And yes I want a snack, please!

Alright everyone. Now it's time ...*clear throat*

∴══════════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ══════════∴

Hey there, glowing gems!

Welcome, to The Gemme Community's
"Clash of Ores" where we provide fun challenges for all users of Wattpad.

The Gemme Community opens all participants to a wide range of opportunities to stage your creativity, and show the world what crazy and wondrous things you come up with on the go! 

Here we believe that "practice makes perfect" which we provide just the amount of practice you need with our tasks and games that's is best for writers, editors and participants in general. Besides, they say that "life is more fun if you play games!"

With a range of competitions and contests for everyone to enjoy, Fun and stimulating for the mind. Think of it as a war between creatives and realists! What can I say other than, Prepare, gear up and get writing!

∴══════════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ══════════∴