Chapter 2

Luz POV

As we quickly walked to my room with the little pitter-patter of our feet. As we quickly walked, I began to think about some stuff. The thing I was thinking of made me a little bit mad, it made me so mad that I close my eyes for a little bit not realizing the door was closer than it seemed. *walks into the fucking door*

Y/n POV

We quickly walked to the door but luz didn't stop?? She only stopped when she walked into it. Hitting her head on it and falling to the floor and landing straight on her ass- I couldn't help but laugh a little bit! it was just too adorable and funny at the same time but my thoughts soon got interrupted by luz saying something. "Hey!  Don't laugh at me" she demanded as she rubbed her head to try to make the pain go away. I give a little smile and let out my hand so she could grab it and get back up which she did take that opportunity and grabbed my hand. I pulled her up onto her feet. I let out a little chuckle after I did that still finding it funny how she did that! "Okay, okay! I know that was funny but let's get over it!" She says as she grabbed my hand and pushed open the door letting me see a beautiful room with posters all over it with drawings too! I smiled the room looks so cool! Definitely cooler than my room at home but I'm fine with that. "I see you like my room!" Luz says as she dragged me inside her room.

She dragged me inside and push me on the bed. it startled me a little bit I definitely not expecting that to happen. But then she went to the door and closed it gently, she looked back at me with a big smile on her face. she seemed to be happy was having a new friend to talk to but I don't really know. She walks over and sits on the bed still with that big smile of hers. "Soooooo! What do you want to do? We could read The Good Witch Azura or watch the movie of Good Witch Azura!" She gives me a big smile after she said that, it made me feel something. but I easily shook it off. This girl really seems like she likes Azura but I didn't know what to pick tho, I never heard anything about this book or movie, OR if it's a game?! But I had to say something before I got suspicious. "T-the movie?" I say a little unsure if I picked the right choice. "Okay!" She quickly got and went over to the TV that was in her room but she was going for a box. that was right next to the TV. She quickly grabbed it as she opened it and grabbing the CD that was inside the Box a weird place to put it?

but I don't mind, then she bent down and put it into the CD player as she grabbed the remote and walked back over to the bed. And plopped down next to me easily cuddling into my arm. when she did that I feel blood instantly run to my face as I made sure I didn't move. it was like an instinct like if a puppy sits on you and you can't move cuz you don't want to wake it up kind of instinct.

( I hope you guys like this chapter! )