Chapter 1: Natasha Romanov

Start from the beginning

"Peter.. no."

"I know.. I know it's not okay. But everytime I dream of it, I always wake up feeling it's okay to do it. Tony and Pepper will be fine since they already have their own child. I.. I lost my parents twice Nat. I can't lose them again. So running away from all of this feels safer and I wanted to do it! I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.." Peter speaks..

He spoke all right.

He finally speaks of it all.

He sobs and Natasha commanded Friday to turn on the lights and was quick to sit up her small bag from the chair next to her bed. In that bag was Peter's inhaler. Just as soon as she hear the coughing she knew what will come next.

"Sit up, Pete." Pulling the boy up, she shakes the small plastic in her hands before popping the cap off and forcing it in Peter's mouth.

"One more." She gave it to him and thankfully Peter didn't refuse.

"Shh.. Friday, get Tony and Bruce here now."

"I'm already informing Mr. Stark of Peter's condition."

"Shh.. I'm here. No matter how many times you jump. I'll jump with you and catch you, Peter. I will. And I will fucking do it as long as I live." She hush his cries until Tony came bursting in her room.

"Pete.. W-What's.." Natasha quickly gesture him to be quiet and just come.

"Oh, Pete. Come here." Peter looks up at Tony and he shakes his head, hiding his flushed and wet face against Natasha's neck.

"It's me kid.. what's wrong?" Natasha shakes her head and gesture for Tony to wait.

"Tony.. don't force him. Let's wait for him to calm down." Bruce said as he came in the room as well. Looking shaken up as well. Being woken up at 3:30 in the morning does that to you.

"Peter, Tony's here. It's okay.. do you want me to tell him what you just told me?" Peter sniffles, shaking his head.

"This will never stop if you don't tell him, spiderling." Natasha pats his back and gently rub his back and shoulders until the kid pulls away. Slowly looking up Tony.

"I.. I can't.." he said, lips quivering and Natasha nods letting the boy place his head back down over her shoulder making Tony uncomfortable not holding his son.

"I'll tell him, so why don't you let Tony hold you instead? I bet you'll be more comfortable that way." Natasha said and Peter shakes his head making Tony take sharp intake of air. His hands clenching hard into a ball, turning his knuckles white.

"Okay.. he.. well he told me he's dreaming of the building again." Tony nods slowly. He knows.

"And.. every time he wokes up from that dream.. he feels the need to do it again." Natasha said, her voice calm as always but deep down.. she's feeling the same way as Tony. Who is now wide eyes and trembling hands, wiping his face that's turning pale.

"That maybe is the case he went in my room. Because he remembers me jumping in to save him." Natasha concluded while Peter just stayed quiet. Sniffling occasionally.

"He said.. he's scared that he feels this way. That going away is okay since you and Potts already have your own child."

"No! Pete--" Natasha shakes her head and Bruce squeeze Tony's shoulder. Aiding for him to let her finish.

"He said he already lost his parents twice.. he didn't want to lose one again."

"Pete.." Tony wipes his face again and he sat down on the bed, eyes glued on his son.

"Come here." Tony said more firmer than before. It was not a request either. Making Peter move away from Natasha, turning slowly to meet his Father's gaze.

"Right here, bud." Tony open his arm and Peter shakes his head again.

"Not taking no for an answer kid. It's not a request either. Come here now." Tony's voice was deep and unmoving so Peter just had to oblige, moving away from Natasha and throwing himself in his father's arms.

"I'm sorry, Dad.. sorry.. I'm sorry.." Peter sobs again and Tony rocks them side to side while rubbing his back and hair.

"I got you, kiddie. Always do. It's okay to be scared but I want you to trust me when I say this.." Tony pulls away to cup both sides of his drench cheeks.

"I'll make sure you never do that again. Ever. So let's fight together okay, buddy? You can do that right? Tell me. Tell me everytime you feel like this. Okay?"

Peter nods and launching his self back in Tony's chest. Gripping his father's shirt.

"How 'bout a signal, Pete?" Bruce said as soon as Peter's sobs died down and taking another pump of medicine Natasha handed him.

"How 'bout a signal word whenever you dream or feel that way. It'll be better to tell us soon that way and it'll be easier." Bruce suggested and Peter nods against Tony's shoulder.

"Building." Natasha said and all of them froze. The word does have an incredible impact. A bad memory. A really bad memory attached to it.

"That's the word then." Tony said nodding.

"Got that, Pete?" Peter nods sniffling and finally calming down in Tony's arms.