Chapter 4

It's been about a month since I started playing on the cube. My fans love it, they've shipped me with basically everyone! Hbomb has become my best friends on the server, he is the one whom I can always talks to about anything! I love recording with all of them it never fail that they make me laugh so hard my stomach hurt! They always ask about modeling but I never say much. I feel bad talking to them about it I don't really know why but I feel bad talking about it! But I have told them about how I am planning to move in about a month or two! I haven't picked which modeling agency I want yet! I have the choice of one in California, New York, and Seattle! I've become good friends with Bayani so of course he wants me to pick the one in Seattle and I want too to! It's awesome talking to him everyday over the Internet but if we could actually hang out that would be amazing! Almost all the agency's have gave me about a week to choice which one I wanna sign with. I am leaning more towards the one in Seattle just to be closer to Bayani so I will at least know someone when I move.

~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~

Today is the day I have to choice which agency. I am pretty set on picking the one in Seattle! I have everything packed I just have to pick them tell all my friends!
I decide to go out to Starbucks to get a coffee and email the agencies. I walk into Starbucks and order a Carmel frappé! I get my drink then sit in on of the chairs in the corner and pull out my laptop.

~~~~~
To: Lisa.Franks@modelmaayhem.com
From: [Riley's email]
Sub: modeling contract
Hello Lisa,
I would first start off by thanking you all for considering me for a contract and I would like to let you guys know I would be honored to come join the Model mayhem team!
Sincerely; Riley!
~~~~~~~

I hit send! I pack all my stuff up so I can go back home to tell the guys.

I get inside and go into my room to my computer, I get in team speck and see Bayani and Graser are online!

"Hey guys! Are you guys recording?" I ask.

"Nope!" Graser says!

"Good! I have some news!" I say so excited to tell them!

"About your modeling?" Bayani asks!

"Yes I just emailed the one I'm choosing!" I say about to fall out of my chair I'm so excited!

"Which on?" Bayani asks sounding just as excited as me!

"Seattle here I come!" I'm scream!

"No way! You're joking?" Bayani asks!

"Nope booking by flight right after this!" I say calming down!

"Wait where are you gonna stay?" Graser asks.
"I've looked at a few houses and think I found one I like!" I say.

"Woah that's awesome!" Graser & Bayani both say!

"I know! Well I got to go guys I'll talk to you later!" I tell them!

"Bye!" They both say before I click of the team speck! I get on my phone and look at the pictures of the house I've looked out and am interested in. There is this one it's perfect.. It's in a good neighborhood it has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths there's a basement not finished though. There is a really open kitchen! High ceilings in the living room and a pretty big backyard! I email the realtor to finish everything up. It's kinda still surreal the feeling of moving out on your own without your parents and being alone but it's gonna be good to be with Jordan and be furthering my modeling career all at the same time. I go and grab something to eat from the kitchen and then go back to my room! When I get back to my bed I have an email for Macy (my realtor) she sent me all the confirmation and told me she would have the keys this Tuesday. I was so excited it was Friday so I had all weekend to pack the all the rest of my stuff. And then I would leave on Monday.