chapter 13

Authors POV
Abhinavi: can we open our eyes Now?
Jaireem: yes 😑
Abhi: reemie u got hurtt?! Where?! Show me! Can't u take Care of yourself! Who's that fucker, asshole,dickhead who hurted u!
Reem: bhai control...m not hurt
Ritzz: but aunty u were shouting "ah...jai fast..." And also holding the sheets tight so we thought that u have got hurt so u r sending jai uncle to get help. U must be feeling hurt and pain that time.
Reem (mumbles): I was also feeling heaven included with pain.
Abhi: I heard that
Reem : shut up!
Manjul: vaish aunty why do adult men eat adult women?
Vaish: whom u saw eating each other (still shocked)
Manjul: I saw that jai uncle was eating and licking reem aunty just as we lick and eat lollipop. First jai uncle  ate reem Aunty's lips then neck,collarbone,shoulder,then removed her T-shirt and ate her chest and then removed her pants and ate her legs and also ate her thighs and then the private part.
Ritzz: and reem aunty also did the same. She took something long attached to jai bhaiya's body which she was lucking and taking in her mouth! She was also eating jai bhaiya's chest.
Abhinavi and jaireem were shocked .
Vaish:(whispers) inhone to tumhara pura sex session dekha h .
Jaireem: gajab bezzati h! Agar inhone NM and NF ko batadiya to!
Abhi: oye! What to tell them?
Jai: we were eating each other as...as we love each other
Manjul: I love ritika! I will eat her today!
Abhinavi and jaireem: nooooooooooooo! Beta grow up for that first. Only grown up people do this. First be 18. Ok?
Ritz n man; okie
Abhinavi and jaireem take a breath of relief. Everyone went to their room to sleep.
Then it was morning
Jai and reem were lying on bed naked. Jai.was playing with reem's breasts and brushing his hand on her nipples. Reem was thinning that how she will face abhinavi.
Reem: jai! How will we face abhinavi?
Jai: idk (still playing with her breasts)
Jai travels his hand a downwards and touches her womanhood lightly.
Reem: jai..continue doing this...
Jai: how can I say no to u!
Jai keeps on massaging her womanhood. Then after an hour both of them go and get ready.

They both went down

They both went down