Kabanata 17

The harsh reality slap me multiple times, those wrong deeds I've done and it's consequences. I was standing their unable to look on their fucking eyes, stunned yes. I have no idea that my trial will come too soon.

Their voice trailed off when Ysmael walked towards our direction. "Babe.." He whispered and hold my waist.

The girl who's with Chielsea laughed hysterically. "A-Are you in a relationship?" She asked, I was about to say no when Ysmael nodded. "Oh my god! What a wrong choice you had Ysmael!" She exclaimed.

"Tama na Lynda, umalis nalang tayo.." Dinig kong sabi ni Chielsea---my friend whom I fooled.

Inis na tinanggal nito ang kamay na nakahawak sakanya. "No! Everyone should know this!" Bigla niyang pinatunog ang kopita dahilan para matahimik at mabaling ang atensyon sa amin, even Ysmael parents were confused. "Chielsea isn't she the friend of yours who fooled you?" Kunwaring walang ideya nitong sabi. The whole place was covered with murmurs. "Ginamit ka niya hindi ba? She's a gold digger! Tapos nagsinungaling pa na she's a heiress where in fact she isn't! My poor cousin! Everyone," she raised her hand and pointed out my direction. "Beware of this girl.. My cousin was genuinely care this woman right beside Ysmael but what she did? Iniwan niya ang pinsan ko pagkatapos pakinabang! She's clearly a gold digger and now, I think she's after the Dela Serna."

"Isn't she the secretary of Ysmael?"

"Yes she's probably after the wealth of Dela Serna.."

"Malandi!"

"Nilason niya ang utak ng unico iho ng mga Dela Serna.."

"Baka kabit pala iyan ng kung sinong politiko kasi ganoon naman lahat ng low class.."

I covered my ears with ny palms, the tears of embarrassment and regrets were flowing down onto my cheeks. The venomous stares were glued on me, the murmurs.. The gossips..

Hindi ko kaya.. Hindi ko ito gusto..

I saw how Ysmael Alastair gritted his teeth on anger, he held my hand tightly like it will break. "Fucking shut up you wench!" He suddenly shouted causing the guest to gasped in horror.

His mother came rushing, "your manners Ysmael! Hindi kita tinuruan maging bastos sa harapan ng mga tao! Ganiyan ba ang napupulot mo sa babaeng iyan?! You became so disrespectful because of that nothing for good woman! Did you heard them ah? Bakit ka ba nagpapauto?" I trembled, we're the center of attention.

"I don't care, Mama! Huwag mong pagsalitaan ng masama si Ally sa harapan ko! You don't know her!"

His mother pointed my direction. "Of course I know her! She's nothing compared to other woman whom deserve you! She's just a mere woman who'll leave you soon kapag nakuha niya na ang gusto niya! She's after your wealth my unico iho! She's a bitch!" Umigting ang panga ni Ysmael at basta nalang tinalikuran ang kanyang ina na ngayo'y naghi-histerikal na. "Huwag mo akong talikuran Ysmael! Pagkatapos kitang dalhin ng siyam na buwan, alagaan, at minahal ay gagawin mo sa akin ito?! Stay with that woman or I'll disown you?!"

He continued to walk away, ignoring his mother. I was so embarrassed, dump footed, guilt, ang regret consumed me. I was the one who betrayed everyone, decieved and took advantage of their kindness.. I shouldn't be sorry.. Dapat ay magpatuloy nalang ako... katulad ng dati at mawawalan ng pake pero sobrang apektado ako.