🌶Pegging the 3🌶

🦩Doflamingo🦩

Doffy was way too excited when he found out what it was. And you didn't even ask him yet. He awaited the day it would happen.

Not that he always wanted to get pegged, but the more he fantasized about it, the more he wanted you to.

The first time you fucked him, he was practically drooling for more.
"(y/n), please (y/n), one more time, fuck me one more time, I need this. Please. Haven't I fucked you good? Please, Mommy please, please."

Even after several times of pegging him, he still craves it, all day every day. You're at work? He wants to fuck now. You're across the world? Too bad, sail back and fuck him.

He loves calling you Mommy, but not as much as Crocodile does.

🐊Crocodile🐊

He knew what it was, but thought that it would never happen. The first time you asked him, was after he lost a bet. He imagined himself winning and fucking you all night long, and even if he did lose, he'd never imagine that you'd want to fuck him.

Crocodile, of course, respected bets (only because he always wins) and, after a few minutes of contemplation, he finally agreed.

While you're fucking Croc, he tries to cover his face with his hand, completely embarrassed about getting pegged.

When he's about to cum, he starts saying things like, "Uh, (y/n), this...feels weird." "Could you stop?" "My stomache feels... strange..."

Then, you'd just remind him that he was just about to cum, which didn't make any sense in his mind. 'You can't cum from getting, fucked like this, right?'

He eventually would, all over his stomach, being very turned on, yet confused at the same time.

Later on, when he'd ask for it, Crocodile wouldn't know how to ask, and would just mumble it instead. He realizes one day that he loves calling you Mommy, but also adores and makes him harder than hell if you call him a "Good boy".

🦅Mihawk🦅

He's, sort of, confused? "I'm sorry, you want to...What?"

It was a day in the middle of his reading when you were feeling hot and needy, so you simply asked him. He wasn't suprised, just shocked.

Mihawk had the occasional wet dream where he'd be fucked by you, but never admitted it. He doesn't daydream about like Doflamingo does, but he has had thoughts about it.

The first time you pegged him, he also hid behind his hands, so you threatened to tie his hands on the bed (or desk, if that's what you'd want to fuck him on) and Mihawk quickly put his hands down to show:

That he was flustered?

He was red in the face, with sweat dripping down and getting caught in his hair. He doesn't show emotion often, so obviously this was very surprising.

He would usually not talk, he tries to catch his moans in his throat, but eventually, he let's out little moans and whimpers, just barely saying anything, it's mostly incoherent.

"(Y/n), I-I, oh god, please. Mmm, this is- ahh.."

_________
Word count: 518

A Hawk, a Flamingo and a Crocodile जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें