39- a grand entrance

Start from the beginning

until finally, he spotted his friends sitting at a back table. he noticed hoseok look in their direction first. his eyes wide, until the others did too.

and then the three stood a few feet away from their friends' table.

"holy shit."

hoseok blinked, looking at the three. the young boy glanced to the others, seeing them staring blankly at the three.

until he made eye contact with jungkook. the older staring at the older. his mouth hung open ever so slightly. his eyes roaming over taehyungs small frame.

it then felt like it was just them in the room. he had long forgotten about lisa and jimin. and everyone, all the staring eyes seemed to mean nothing to him as he looked at jungkook. seeing the older look at him, made taehyung only focus on him. and no one else.

jungkook then stood up from his seat. still making eye contact with taehyung as he walked closer. 

taehyung almost felt the need to back away, but held his ground. not moving an inch... until jungkook stood right infront of him.

nose to nose.

and before taehyung could even process what was happening...

he felt jungkooks lips on his.

taehyungs eyes widened for a split second, before he felt jungkooks comforting hands on his small waist. slowly forgetting everything around him once more, taehyung melted into the kiss.

gasps and sounds of shocked students from all around the gym could be heard. literally everyone watching the two males kissing, clearly in their own world.

at their friends table, the oldest two avoided eye contact feeling awkward. both jimin and lisa fangirling over the two. yoongi didnt even pay attention to the two, only staring at the smiling jimin.

and hobi... well he grabbed his napkin and swung it in the air. shouting out a "wooo~!" cheering on the two, like a dumb ass. quickly shutting up when jin hit his arm.

-

as both jungkook and taehyung heard hobis cheer, they slowly came back to reality. both of their eyes fluttering open as they pulled back from the kiss.

staying close together, their foreheads practically connected. jungkook looked at taehyung who was blushing out of nerves, embarrassment, being flustered, and the terrifying reality as he just realized they kissed infront of the whole school.

but jungkook still looked at the boy, grabbing his waist a little tighter protectively. soon speaking up, snapping taehyung out of his worries. his voice growling lowly.

"you're fucking beautiful."

taehyung felt his cheeks heat up more from jungkooks words. he couldnt help but let a small shy smile creep onto his lips. jungkook hummed softly seeing taehyung got his message that he so desperately felt he needed to tell the younger.

as taehyung let out the smallest giggle jungkook had heard, he smiled softly. pulling away from taehyung. grabbing his hand and walking back to the table. ignoring all the stares and whispers directed at him.

jungkook sat down. instinctively pulling taehyung onto his lap gently. the younger yelped lightly as he felt himself being plopped down onto his lovers lap.