he's hurt - henry hart

As I lay in my bed scrolling through my phone, I begin to get ready for bed. Today has been super stressful with school and helping out at Junk N' Stuff. But finally, it was the weekend and I was excited to sleep in. And to finally be able to spend time with my best friends. 

Sure, we all worked together, but I enjoyed all of us just hanging out then worrying about saving Swellview every single day. 

I put my phone on the charging stand and while I was beginning to turn off my lamp on my side table, I hear rustling outside. I freeze, my hand still near the lamp. Slightly scared, I quickly get out of my bed and grab the baseball bat that was under it.

After finding out that my best friend was Kid Danger, I knew that I would be in a lot more danger because I knew his real identity. So, just in case, I was always prepared to defend myself. 

I walk near the window, holding the bat in front of me. But, when I see the familiar costume and blonde hair, I drop the bat to my side and sigh. I open the window, watching him try to climb up the tree near my window. 

I smile lightly watching him struggle, only for it to fall when I see his full body. There was blood. Everywhere. 

"Oh my god, Henry!" I whisper scream, trying not to wake up my parents who were sleeping downstairs. 

I help him into my room, and he falls to the ground coughing. I roll him over, examining his suit. 

There were rips everywhere with cuts underneath them. I look closer and notice how deep they really were. His mask was halfway gone, and bruises covered his body. Blood was seeping out of his nose and lips, as well as the cuts that scattered his body. 

"What happened? What are you doing here? Where is Ray?" I begin to ask him questions as he sits up against the wall. 

"I lost him during the fight, and your house was closer than the Man Cave." He said, groaning when I inspect his wounds. 

"But you need help, Schwoz can help." My hands were shaking, and I quickly grab my phone from my bedside table to contact Schwoz. 

"No, Y/N, no. I'm fine." He said as he begins to close his eyes, leaning his head against the wall. 

"Hey, hey. Henry, no. Do not close your eyes, I need you to stay awake, okay?" I run to him again, kneeling beside him and tapping his cheek lightly. 

"I'm just...so tired." He said sleepily, his eyes still halfway open. I sigh, trying to find a way to keep him awake. Then, I got an idea. 

"Okay, Henry. You're gonna have to help me get you to the bathroom. I won't be able to carry you there." I say, grabbing his arm and putting his around my shoulder. Luckily, he understood and began to stand up with me. 

I wobble him out of my room and to the extra bathroom across the hall. We get into the room, and I shut the door lightly. I push him to the counter, helping me stabilize him. 

I needed to get these clothes off him and get him into the shower. I groan, knowing that this was going to be awkward and this would forever change our friendship. 

"Okay, Hen? Are you still with me?" I ask. He groans as an answer, his arms wrapped around me. 

"I'm going to have to take your suit off, and get you in the shower to wash off all the blood and too keep you awake. I'm going to call Schwoz." I tell him, beginning to unzip the first part of the suit. 

After finally getting his shirt off, I realize how bad these cuts were. I accidentally touch one of the cuts, making him wince in pain. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I whisper, holding him up. I begin to unbutton his pants but his hand stops me.