Just Us

ATTENTION: it's been a while since I watched Inuyasha, two months, so this might not be so good and the sequence might be messed up XD And im still working on it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SIT BOY!!!!!" Kagome yells.

"oof!" Inuyasha falls face flat into the ground. Inuyasha looks up, "I wasn't looking!" he protested.

Kagome sinks down low in the water and roll her eyes, "then why are you here?"

Inuyasha managed to get up and brush the dirt from his red kimono, "I thought I saw a demon run past here"

"calling a monk a demon, how rude of you Inuyasha," a male voice said behind Kagome. "OW!" Kagome turns just as Sango, a demon slayer, thump hiraikotsu on Miroku's head.

"And you're here because....?" Kagome said keeping an eye on Inuyasha who is squatting down in front of the hot spring.

"I was here to stop him. Not peeking at you, not that you have thing good to look at" Inuyasha snorted.

Kagome fumed, "sit boy!" and once again, Inuyasha is in the ground.

"it's kind of obvious why Miroku is here" Sango said glaring at him. Miroku shrinks at Sango's glare and laughs nervously.

Shippo nodded, "a lecherous monk, indeed." Kagome turned around to scold at Inuyasha, but he was gone. Miroku stopped in mid backstep, "I sense I demon" he says.

Sango stares at him, " that trick is way old, Miroku. And we are not falling into it."

"no, I'm serious this time. "

Kagome and Sango stops and concentrated, "I sense it too!" Kagome says, eyes wide.

Miroku rushes ahead.