Chapter 14

I woke up reaching over only to realize Sky had left and replaced himself with a note.

Gone to class decided to let you sleep in, btw good morning beautiful have a great day :) xx

I smile to myself at the thoughtful gesture of getting out of bed and checking my phone to see the time read 10:00 am. I decided to skip training considering I wouldn't even be able to with all the Specialists in class. Getting up I put on a pair of black flared pants matching it with a white sweatshirt and a pair of black booted heels. I grab my bag going down to the cafeteria.

Once I arrived I hadn't noticed anyone I knew. Strange. I, however, see Beatrix in the corner at a table alone and decide to make myself over there knowing she was probably going to be in my life as I was friends with Riven.

I grab some food sitting in front of her. She stares at me weirdly for a second.

"What do you think you are doing?" She questions looking at me as I had just sat down.

"Sitting with you, because A) I can't find any of my friends and B) you're going to be my new friend." I end smiling at her widely. She rolls her eyes at me, not what I expected but honestly if I was her and some random person sat with me I would act the same way. Why was I all of the sudden becoming so friendly?

"So you have been at Alfea a long time right?" She asks me all of the sudden interested in my presence.

"Yeah I guess you could say that I mean I grew up in the human world and now well I've been living here for 3 ish years so, oh wait, fuck I don't think I was supposed to say that. Can you just pretend you didn't hear any of what I just said?" I say looking at her. I don't know why but I had blurred out one of my most kept secrets for years to someone random. Then again there was this weird sense to her like I could trust her. She kinda reminded me of myself when I was in my first year.

"Fascinating, don't worry your secrets safe with me but I do have one question. What's the history here at Alfea I mean it can't be all happy and jolly." She said looking at me with her arms crossed and her head leaning on her arms.

"Oh no Alfea is definitely sketchy, I heard talks a long time ago about some war but I figured they were all rumors but if you're looking for dirt I can assure you it would be in Ms. Dowling's office," I say taking a bite of my apple. I was intrigued on why she was so interested in all of this. I figured she was a history nerd kinda like how I was when I first arrived and wanted to figure out what I was sadly that ended very shortly.

"You know I think I might actually take you up on that offer of friends, granted I don't have very many but I like you, your how do I put it. Interesting." I smile at her response. There was just something about her that gave me a feeling it was like when I first met Bloom the same feeling was there it was like I knew who she was, but I had never met her till this year. Maybe she's a changeling like us but I doubt it. It's probably all the emotions I'm feeling with being all happy and shit now.

All of a sudden I get a text from Musa saying urgent: with Aisha in the reception come hang with us Bloom is all mopey.

I shake my head telling Beatrix that I had to go and that we should hang out sometime soon. Before making my way to Headmistress Dowling's office or more like the reception.

As I open the door I see all 4 of the girls sitting around the table where Aisha was currently moving papers around.

"Hey guys," I say going to sit in Musa's lap as there were no other chairs and I didn't feel like standing. They reply with a chorus of hey's before going back to their conversation.

"You know you guys don't have to do this rearrange your breakfast schedule because of me." She says looking at us eating her cereal.

"We know but we kinda like you ya know and we wouldn't want you to be alone," I say sarcastically eating some of Musa's food to which she slaps my arm playfully for.