Chapter 11

It had been a solid 30 minutes and I was still rummaging through my clothes. I decided to wear a red leather skirt and my black stiletto boots paired obviously with my black leather jacket. But I was yet to find a top that would match. I put the outfit on looking at myself in the mirror realizing that the bra I was wearing actually fit with the outfit. I looked through my bralettes finding a red lace one that matched. I looked hot, a bit too bold but that's what I was going for tonight.

I check myself in the mirror one more time adding a dark shade of red lipstick before smirking at my reflection and making my way to the other side of campus where the party was being held. As I enter, eyes turn to look in my direction, out of respect, out of jealousy, and out of lust. I make my way to the bar in desperate need of a drink.

"Can I get you a drink?" A boy asked next to me. He has black hair and striking blue eyes, with tattoos on his arms and neck. Yep he would do. I smile at him going to grasp his forearm.

"I'd love that," I replied, winking at him. He orders me something strong as I chug it down immediately and he looks at me impressed. As he starts talking to me I kinda zone out of the conversation to look for a certain blonde. I see Musa and the other girls on the other side, Riven with Beatrix, and Jacob off talking to some girl. But no Sky. I was about to turn my head back. Wait what was this guy's name? As I turn my head I make eye contact with Sky. To say he didn't look happy would be an understatement. His eyes glared bullets into the boy beside me as he looked like he was about to erupt. I smirk at him, happy that my little plan was working.

"Silvermist?" I snap out of my thoughts tuning back into the conversation with this black-haired boy.

"Yeah?" I am rather bored.

"You weren't listening to a thing I just said were you?" He was upset. Oh shit, he's one of those guys.

"Sorry, listen you seem like a nice guy but I'm not really looking for that tonight," I say going to walk away before he pulls me back against the wall, his lips falling to my ear whispering.

"I can be a bad guy too, I can be whoever you want me to." He kisses the area below my ear slightly turning me on but not enough to forget the certain blonde whose eyes I could still feel on me. This time he had been joined with Riven and was fuming. If he could get any madder there would be fire coming out of his nostrils and ears.

"I'm Alec by the way." He says, pulling away from me to talk. Cute. I guess.

"Silvermist, although you already knew that. So tell me Alec what brings you to Alfea." I am trying to be interested in this guy.

"I'm an Empath, Mind fairy whatever you wanna call it. Third-year" he says. My eyes perk up at the fact that he was in the same year as me yet I had never seen him around.

"So tell me what am I feeling?" I am interested to hear what he had to say. Knowing very well he wouldn't be able to read me. 

"You're bothered by something, not as interested as I would have liked in me, yet at the same time you're sad and feel  empty." At first, what he was saying was interesting now I was done. I think he realized the look on my face when I walked away.

"Damn Jacob was right, you are a tough one to crack." He says as I am about to leave.

"You know Jacob?" I suddenly somewhat interested considering Jacob has very few friends myself included.

"Yeah, we met my first day here. I transferred which is probably why you didn't recognize me." He says as I resume my position on the opposite wall to him with him leaning over me. I all of the sudden had forgotten about Sky.

"Huh, so empath I'm guessing whatever you just told me about my thoughts was false considering you couldn't actually read my head but instead noticed what was going on?" I said realizing the fact that if Musa couldn't read my thoughts this boy very well wouldn't be able to either.

"Yeah I lied I couldn't read your thoughts which is what particularly interested me about you, but I figured you probably felt one of those things considering this morning at the garden." He says back.

"So you were there?" I reply. "Not my finest moment".

"We all lose it sometimes I guess." He says looking into my eyes. He started leaning in about to kiss me when somebody decided to interrupt.

"Alec my guy how have you been," Sky says as he loops his arm around Alec's shoulder.

"Uh good you?" Alec replies looking at Sky. I was annoyed Alec was supposed to be my distraction from Sky. Yet Sky was distracting my distraction.

"Yeah peachy, what about you Silv, you good?" He says looking at me up and down checking me out before looking into my eyes.

"I'm perfect." I smile back. We make eye contact for a while as if in competition to see who would break first. He does obviously.

"Alec why don't you come play beer pong with Riven and me," Sky says, pulling him away before he can respond. Sky looks back at me smiling. That dick. Deciding I wasn't going to let Sky win I make my way over to the beer pong.

"Me and Alec against you and Riven," I say looking at the boys.

"Or how about you and I take the game somewhere else. By the way, you look good in case I didn't mention that." Sky says whispering in my ear. My heart gets all tingly before I realize I would never have him. I push him off me going to stand next to Alec, as Sky resumes his position with Riven.

We were at the end of the game Alec and I only had 1 more cup whereas the other boys had 2. Meaning if we made the last shot and it makes it into the cup then we win. The game had gotten intense and at one point Riven and I weren't even playing, it was just Alec and Sky. Who might I say were rather competitive. What they were competing for well, I'm sure you can guess that.

"Come on Alec you can do this," I whisper in his ear. To which he smiles before aiming for the cup. I made eye contact with Sky and he looked like he was ready to kill Alec. Not quite sure how this game had escalated so fast but I was determined to win. I watch the ball circle the rim before landing into their cup. Making us win. I see Riven and Sky arguing and before I can wipe it in their face that we had won. Alec grabbed my face crashing our lips together. His lips were rough and dry. Before I can push him away I feel him being pulled off me. By Sky.

Sky grabs him and pushes him away punching him in the face before Riven pulls him off, Alec.

"FUCK OFF," Sky says to him as Alec scurries away. I shake my head at the whole scene no longer interested in partying. As I make my way outside to be alone. I heard Sky call after me but I really was not in the mood. As I am making my way out of the room I catch Musa kissing some guy. But decide to quiz her on it later.

As I make it outside I breathe in the fresh air and pull out a pack of cigarettes. I only smoke when I'm stressed and this was one of those moments. Before I can even light it I feel it being taken out of my hand.

"What the fuck" I say turning to the person. Of course, it was Sky.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have gone that far, it's just he pissed me off and you with him I just couldn't see it." He says turning to me falling over slightly as he had almost as much as me to drink.

"Yeah, you shouldn't especially since I'm not your girlfriend," I say crossing my arms as a couple passes us.

"Uh, will you just shut up with that shit, I like you okay and I want you?" Before I can reply. He grabs me by the waist and kisses me. His lips were soft and smooth but passionate. He licked my lips asking for entrance which I accept as we continue making out. I feel his hand go down my back landing on my butt squeezing it. I laugh into the kiss to which he smiles at too. I felt happy despite how wrong this was.

"Let's go back to my room." He says grabbing my hand and leading me away. I hear him laugh as he smiles at me on our walk towards his room.