"Well you look like yourself, but you're somebody else."

"Hey have you heard the rumours?" A 3rd year Gryffindor asked their Hufflepuff friend. "What rumours?" "Sirius Black's brother is a death-eater." the Gryffindor replied. "What?! How do you know for sure?" exclaimed the shocked Hufflepuff. "Tyler saw for himself in the quidditch changing rooms." The Gryffindor replied. "That's awful, poor Y/n do you think that they know?" the Hufflepuff asked.
Meanwhile you were just behind the corner listening to the gossiping teens. You didn't want to believe anything. Your Regulus was surely not a death-eater, he had promised you countless times that he would never become such a thing. Although you did not want to believe the rumours you had this awful feeling right in the middle of your heart. It pained you to even think about it, you had to find your boyfriend immediately. You had incredible intuition and it was never wrong only this time you hoped it was.
-
You found your boyfriend in his usual hiding place the Room Of Requirement he looked exhausted.
"Regulus." You spoke in a tearful voice.
Regulus looked up at the sound of your voice, he loved your voice but it pained him to hear it sound so sad. By the look on your face he already knew that you had heard the rumours. How could he be so careless as to not cover up his dark mark? Regulus thought to himself.
"Is it true? Are you a death-eater?" Y/n fearfully asked her beloved Reggie. Even though her magnificent intuition already told her it was. Regulus pulled up the sleeve covering the said dark mark.
"Well you look like yourself, but you're somebody else." Y/n whispered heartbroken.
"I am sorry Y/n." He simply said tears beginning to fall from his eyes.
Y/n's own tears came falling down like a waterfall.
"You promised me, you promised that you would never become this!" They exclaimed.
"I had no choice, I had to do this." Regulus whispered ashamed of himself.
"There is always a choice Regulus, you have just chosen the wrong one." Y/n spat.
"You don't understand I did this to keep you safe Y/n." Regulus cried.
-
Hello dear Readers/TikTok followers I hope you liked this first chapter I'm sorry that it's quite short but i'm not that good of a writer however you all wanted me to make this a fic so I will try my best! I hope you all have a good day/night! 🥰