Chapter 3 - What are you Doing Step-Dream?

Start from the beginning

"Fuck yeah!!" You exclaimed, excitement clear in your voice, "i hit off the Technoblade!!"

Techno found himself smiling at your excitement a second before realizing his face was heating up. You thought that high of him huh? He knows that he has fans and all, but its different when he talks to one and hears their ecstatic tone at just speaking to him. Its slightly overwhelming.

You and Dream chattered for a minute before Techno spoke again.

"Hey i know i said id stream with you right after, but do you mind if i postpone? i have to do something," Techno asked, anxiety creeping around the edges of his brain.

"of course!" you responded, "are you okay?" you asked out of habit at his sudden need to leave. Did you do something wrong?

"yeah im good, just have to do something really quickly."

"Flakenobladeeee," Dream muttered as he circled Techno's character in-game.

"no one asked you, simp."
"WHY"

"okay! later then?"
Techno nodded, "later."

"bye!"
"see ya."
"bye." He disconnected.

He sighed through his nose and closed his eyes. It was dumb really, after over eight hours on that call he left because her being excited overwhelmed him.

Whatever. He pushed his headphones back to run a few digits through his brown hair. Might as well edit then.

He flicked to a Spotify tab and turned on a playlist Phil had sent him. It was by a fan and was based off of him. It had an awfully large amount of songs by a band called Mother Mother and he mentally noted to listen to them more. He opened his editing software but before he could do anything, his phone pinged with a text from an unknown number.

make sure to eat something, i know you havent since before you slept last night

His stomach growled at the mention of food and the edges of his lips turned up at the concern he could tell the text was typed with.

thank you for reminding me

yes i know im very helpful

careful, you sound like me

thats my only goal in life

guess he should go eat huh?

He quickly saved your contact before standing up and heading to the kitchen.

~~

"crap." you heard Dream mutter into his mic.
"whats up?"

He sighed, "Sapnap wants to stream."

You tilted your head. "whats wrong with that?"

There was a pause, and you heard Dream's keyboard clicking.

"i dont want to leave you immediately after Techno did," he responded quietly. Your eyes widened and your stomach did a somersault at the soft words. He doesnt want to leave you.

Selective hearing?

maybe.

"o-oh no its fine!" WHERE THE FUCK DID THE STUTTER COME FROM??? "ill be okay. probably gonna stream myself."