You were his sister in his view, right? Whenever you were in danger of anything, it was easy to tell how tense he got.

"Todoroki. Make sure your siblings and father are aware of this much." Aizawa said, trying to give him a sense of control. "Her doctor spoke to me and may have an idea as to why she's been so tired lately. Might be a sickness or an infection of some sort. They're still figuring it out, so in the meantime-"

"What do you mean, they're figuring it out!?" Bakugo yelled, impatient about the whole thing and really ruining Aizawa's plan to have you not hear this conversation. "What's wrong with her?! Tell 'em to fix it!"

"They're doing more tests now." He assured him, motioning with his hands to keep it down as he looked back over his shoulder to make sure you weren't listening. "Because her quirk still acts as a protector to any living cell her body makes it's tricky to get results, you understand? Nothing's definitive yet. But make sure she eats and drinks. Make sure she stays awake during the day, the both of you."

Todoroki nodded, Bakugo grumbling under his breath and then asking, "Why me?"

Aizawa wouldn't have said anything, he really wouldn't have, but this was turning out to be a trying ass day, and he wouldn't have his student think of him as an unobservant moron.

"Don't treat me like an idiot, Bakugo." Aizawa warned, his student's eyes going a little wider. So he did know. "I'm a lot older and a lot less stupid than you think."

"Does she need any medicine? Anything I should get for her before we go home?" Todoroki asked, genuinely, looking at you past Aizawa with worry.
You were just staring at the ground. Not lost in anything in particular, just... lost.

"You can speak to the physician if you want, but she didn't mention anything to me." Aizawa said.

"Thank you, sir."

"Mm?" He hummed, nodding to the door. "Now. Go on. The lot of you."

Todoroki proceeded towards the door, laying a hand to your shoulder and tapping three times- his little signal ever since you were kids that he was there if you needed him. Then he was out the door, sitting himself right outside and taking his phone to call Fuyumi.

Bakugo took a little longer, was a little more stubborn to take his leave. You didn't even look at Todoroki. Didn't even look at him. It pained him again to see you like this. To see you fall whenever...

"Y/n." Aizawa said your name after the door shut, slowly walked up to the chair you sat in.

"I don't get sick." You said, voice flat, speaking only the truth with nothing else behind it.

Aizawa sighed, understanding why you became this closed off whenever you saw Shigaraki. You were the same way at the USJ. If Bakugo and Todoroki hadn't been there back then, you might've stayed that way.

"You could hear from there?"

"I hear anything I want to hear." You responded too quickly, your neck twitching slightly as your quirk crawled up your spine, assessed the damages to your ears, began working. Of course with the medicine they shoved down your throat, he couldn't work as quickly as he wanted to.

You sniffled, continuing, "Including what that doctor said to you in the hall- I don't get sick. I never have. My quirk can control subatomic particles without me telling it to, you think it'd let something like a virus get at me?" Finally, you gave a seemness of yourself, looking up from the ground and directly into your teacher's eyes. "She's wrong. I don't get sick."

Aizawa sighed at that.

There was no doubt in his mind something was wrong with you. Whether it be in the body or mind.