Chapter 1: Welcome to Little Garden!

The Chapter has been Rewritten in Hajime's Perspective

Quick note:

Quotes - "Hello"
Thoughts - 'Hello'
Hajime's Texts - "Hello"

Disclaimer: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru sou desu yo? does not belong to me, but their respective owners.

--------------------------------------------------------

"......!..."

Hajime was now wide awake from sleep. The scenery of his house in the ceiling was now changed into finding himself over 4,000 meters in the air.

"Wha-?"

"Ha?"

"Kya-!"

The boy looked around, seemingly ignoring the pressure of falling, towards the three noises beside him. 

A blond boy with headphones, a long, brown-haired girl with ribbons, and a short, light-brown haired girl with a necklace of wood.

"MEOW?!?!?!!"

Oh, and a... male calico cat? Those are quite the fortune.

Anything else he was thinking of was interrupted as a loud *SPLASH sound erupted through the forest.

The five of them (including the Calico Cat) passed through multiple thin membranes of water that were prepared above the landing point and then fell into a small lake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kya!"

"Wa!"

"Gah!"

"......"

They landed in the water with a loud splash. As the water membranes slowed their fall enough, the four of them landed safely, but the calico cat that fell with You didn't have it that easy. She embraced the cat and pulled him to the surface in a hurry.

"...Are you alright?"

"I thought I was gonna die!" The cat couldn't even speak properly yet, but she was relieved he was all right. In the meantime, the two of the three kids quickly reached the shore while spouting curses all over.

"I-I cannot believe it! To think they would pull me out without saying a word and on top of that, drop me from the sky!"

"Same here, dammit! Depending on the situation, it could have been Game Over on the spot. It would have been better if they summoned us inside a rock or something at least."

"...But if they did that then you wouldn't be able to move, could you?"

"No problem for me."

"I see. Quite selfish of you."

The two of them turned their back on each other with a 'Hmpf', and started wringing the water out of their clothes. Behind them, You climbed out of the lake to the shore along with Hajime. Following the others' example, You started to squeeze the water out of their clothes, with Calico Cat shaking his body, spreading the water everywhere.

"......"

Hajime simply looked at his wet clothes. He breaths in and out, seemingly sighing. Then without any warning he... continued to sleep?

"Zzzzzz"

While drying her clothes You asked, "Where... could this be?"

"No idea. Well, there was something that looked like the end of the world, so maybe we're on the back of some huge turtle?" Answered Izayoi. One thing was for sure though, it was a place they knew nothing about.