Mother
*voice message*
SORRYY I'm Evan Smith hahaha.  WAIT ARE WE umm hold on *whispers* siblings?  Why aren't you home then?  Are you lying y/n??

You couldn't help but laugh through your tears at his mad tone towards the end.  This kid was funny and so adorable.  Evan Smith huh?

Wait?

"Evan Smith?" you muttered to yourself.  Smith?  Wouldn't he be Evan Yushina.  Smith wasn't even your moms maiden name so where the fuck did that last name come from? Who got her pregnant? Was she still with him?

And where was your mom?

Y/N
*voice message*
pinky promise I'm not lying. I had to leave for a while. But yea I guess I'm your older sister hahaha. By the way I would love if I could speak to mommy. Can you give her the phone please?

Mother
*voice message*
Aww okay... ARE YOU COMING HOME?? We have to be there for the one in her stomach. I wish mommy would have said something about you your nice... BUT ITS OKAY IK SHE STILL LOVES ALOT. BYE Y/N!!

You were crying. You had a brother and another sibling on the way. He sounded so precious. God how old was he? Why didn't she say anything? Why won't she just talk you?

Y/N
*voice message*
B-bye Evan I hope I meet you soon

It's been 5 minutes and you didn't receive no text. Did you even want to talk to her? What do you say?

"Why didn't you tell me I had a brother?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?"

"Why didn't you check on me?"

"Why do you have a different last name?"

"Do you love me?"

"Do you hate me?"

"Do you remember me?"

You couldn't breathe properly. Your throat hurt so bad. Tears were streaming down your face and you were hiccuping like crazy. You never cried like this before. Not wanting to wake up your guardians you try your best to muffle your cries in your pillows.

A notification sound from your phone causes you to sit up. Quickly grabbing your phone you see a text from the class group chat. They're trying to reach you since you haven't been as active. You see a message from Momo about dorms?

What dorms?

Another message popped up from your mother.

Mother
I'm sorry...

Y/N
Sorry ?

Y/N
For what lol u didn't do anything wrong

Mother
y/n please

Y/N
I mean I have a brother I didn't know about it but hey it happens

Mother
Please

Y/N
Oh yea and your pregnant congrats 🎉

Mother
I swear I was going to say something

Y/N
oh rightt and ur last name is Smith so I can only assume ur married again haha

Y/N
BUT HEY LMAO us people forget to mention things like that am I right?

Y/N
oh yea thanks for checking up on me after I was kidnapped for two days ur the best (:

Mother
I'm not a bad parent okay?? Your dad didn't check up on you did he??

Y/N
It's literally crazy LMAO

Y/N
he's in prison but somehow finds time to be engaged in my life. The second I was reported missing he knew and begged to help. He literally wouldn't stop calling after I was found. Why didn't you?

Mother
Im busy with my life and it's not like your hurt. I said sorry what do you want from me?

Y/N
ur right I want nothing from you. I'm so tired of having to reach out to you when you make it so clear you want nothing to do with the me.

Y/N
I hope Evan and the child ur carrying gets nothing but unconditional love from you. Bye

*you have blocked Mother*