30-Bye, Buck.

Vote, like comment

My dad collected me from school, I was feeling guilty because he was obviously still quite upset. The poor guy really felt like he'd lost everything now and I don't know if he'd be able to trust Steve again. "Hey, kiddo how was school?" My dad asked. "Yeah it was good." I nodded.
"I'm gonna get the Doctor to check up on you, I'm worried about you." He told me. "What? Why?" I asked. "You're not yourself." He sighed.

"Ok, if you say so." I replied. I didn't want to start a fight with him after everything that had just happened. We got to the compound and this doctor that I hadn't seen before came and sat me down. "Nice to meet you, Rosanna." The doctor told Me. "Yeah, you too." I told him.

I didn't really wanna do this but I thought my dad would feel a little better knowing that I've been seen. "I understand that you haven't been feeling your best." He asked me.
"Yeah, I guess." I told him.

"Your father tells me you've been breaking down, having panic attacks now and then, is this correct?" He asked.
"Yeah. A little." I sighed. "What sort of things cause you to break down and panic?" He asked me. "I don't know, well sudden movements, loud noises, sometimes I can just think about stuff that's happened and I'll break into a crying mess."  I told him.

"Hmm. And what sorts of things do you feel like doing? Like in your spare time?" He asked. "Nothing, really. I can't really find the motivation to do anything." I shrugged. We sat down for a while and talked about this shit for an hour, almost. I was getting kinda bored and I really didn't wanna talk about this stuff but I wanted to help my dad.

"Ok so I've done some tests and it seems that your daughter is suffering from PTSD." The doctor told my dad. "You're kidding me, right? I have a few break downs and now you're comparing this to PTSD?" I asked. "He's the doctor, Rose." My dad sighed.

"Rosanna will be prescribed Zoloft, she'll take them twice a day, I'll catch up with you two on this in 8 weeks. We'll see if we've made progress." The doctor told me. "Whatever, man. Thanks." I smiled.

We left and went to have dinner in the dining room with Rhodey. "You know, you could've been nicer about it, kid." My dad rolled his eyes."Why was he trying to diagnose me like I was a common criminal?" I asked. "He was just doing his job!" My dad yelled. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"I have to tell you something, Rose. I don't want you to get upset about this." My dad told me. "I'm all ears, Stark." I shrugged. "You know? You're a stark aswell, what power do you feel when you use your OWN NAME against your father?" He asked. "Just tell me." I told him.

"Barnes has voluntarily entered into cryostasis in Wakanda until someone can figure out how to fix his brain." He replied. "English please dad." I asked. "He's gonna go into a deep freeze, Rose." Rhodey told me. "Oh. Oh." I replied.
"I thought you'd ought to know, kid. I'm sorry." My dad  put a hand on my shoulder.

"No, no don't be dumb. I'm glad you told me, really I am. I'm glad he's made that decision for himself." I sighed. "Rose, are you ok?" Rhodey asked. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine! Honestly I'm really, I really think this is good for him. I really do." I responded. "I'm gonna go upstairs, though. I'll see you later." I smiled. I was really upset. I didn't even get to say goodbye, I didn't like the fact that we kind of left our friendship on bad terms. Bye, Buck.