11-The red book.

Vote, like comment

*Peter's POV*

Rosanna hasn't been in for a few days. I'm getting kinda worried, physics is boring without her. I'm hoping she's okay. I know that there's a lot going on with her family at the moment so it could be to do with that. I know her dads in germany right now, that's all over the news. MJ's really worried about her. I guess she'll be back in soon though.

*outsider's POV*
All the lights went black. No one could see Barnes. Everett yelled "alright someone get me eyes on Barnes." Zemo pulled out a red book and then started yelling foreign words. Something in Bucky snapped and he broke out of his cell. Clearly that's what Zemo wanted. Steve Rogers went up to Zemo and pushed him against the wall and yelled at him. Bucky tried to punch Sam but Sam dodged it. Bucky chucked Sam against his cell. Bucky and steve began to fight. Bucky pushed him through two broken lift doors.

Sam ran after Zemo.  Bucky began to fight Tony, Nat and Sharon. He started to choke Nat and she said "you could at least recognise me." Rosanna saw and hid. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. What happened?  How did he have such a big change of heart so quick?

Out of nowhere T'Challa came and threw Bucky off of Nat. They began to fight. Bucky ran away and T'Challa ran after him. T'Challa threw Bucky down a stairwell. Rosanna weeped, Tony was looking for her and she was trying her best not to be seen by Barnes. She saw Steve and ran to him. He lifted her into a hug as she began to shake in fear.

He let go of her and sighed "I gotta go Rose." She looked worried. "what where?" She asked. "I'm going to find him. He's on the Helicopter." He explained. She nodded and went to look for Tony. She found Tony with a black eye.
he held her in his arms,"don't you ever do that again, dyou understand me? Never again." he scolded.

She didn't listen, she was just glad her dad was safe after what she saw happen with him and Bucky. Bucky began to start the helicopter but Steve saw him as he was about to take off. Steve got ahold of the bottom and tried with all his strength to pull it back to the ground, destroying a lot of the building at the same time.

Bucky punched through the glass with his metal arm and started strangling Steve as the helicopter started falling apart. It fell into the water with Barnes still inside. Steve brought Bucky up to the surface.