Chapter 2

I got this from a fan of the Waltons!

'I counted 15.  Mary Ellen had John Curtis Willard, Clay Jones and Katie Jones.  Erin had 3. Susan Northridge, Amanda Northridge (daugthers), Peter Northridge (son).  Ben had 2, Virginia who died and Charlie who they just dropped from the latter reunions not mentioning him at all.  Jason had five all named after country music stars. ,Roy Walton, Merle Walton, Tyler Walton (Sons), Patsy Walton, Loretta Walton (Daughters).  John Boy had twins.' Also, I'm going to have Elizabeth have a child who is only a baby called Andrew after her 'future' husband Drew.

I get out of the car, to go get Scott. I close the door of the car, and sigh. Breathing in the mountain air as I rush inside. The Bell rings on top of the door.

"Hello Caroline!" says Mrs Godsey walking up to me. "How's the family?"

"Fine...erm, is my brother in?"

"Yes, went to see Rose. I'm so sorry that your Grandfather past away. He was such a kind man, just like my Husband, Mr-"

"Corabeth. I'm sorry... but we need to go, can my brother come here?"

"Yes I'll go get him." She walks off, with her hand pointing up to the ceiling, her heels clicking, she was always a posh woman our Corabeth.

I stand around, looking at the photos of Ike Godsey on the wall. I never really knew him, he died when I was about five.

Scott comes out with Corabeth walking behind him. He glares at me, even though he is smiling. My brother is so weird. I sigh wavering goodbye to Mrs Godsey and walk out....

As we get to the white family-warm house. Some cars were parked outside. Probably my Cousins.  My Dad gets out frist, telling Scott to collect mine and his suitcase.

"John-Boy!" I turn to see my Aunt Mary-Ellen walking out. She rushes over hugging us all.

"Where's the others?" asks My Mum after hugging her.

"Well Mum is upstairs, she wouldn't come out of her bedroom, Jason and his family are arriving in a couple of hours." She sighs going though her list in her head. "Erin and her kids are inside, Ben and his are inside and Jim-Bob at his garage. Elizabeth and hers are inside too."

She guides us inside. Katie and Amanda rush out hugging me, they're a bit older than me but we are very close.

"Ma, just bake Apple Pie. Hope you would like some." says Amanda who has bright red hair just like her Mother. Amanda is a teacher on Waltons Mountain. Well she wants to be, after high school. She is following her Mother (Aunt Erin) footsteps.

"Sure." I say taking my Coat off. My Dad walks up stairs, not saying hi to anyone. Probably to see Grandma.

"Ma hasn't gone out of her room since last night." says My Aunt Erin to Mum. Mum nods and looks at me and smiles. "Carrie." Carrie is my nickname. "Help Amanda and Katie with the pie."

"Sure." I walk over and help.....

Scott came back in with Peter and Charlie. Charlie was so much smaller than Scott. With bright red hair, just like his father. Uncle Ben as me and Scott call him.

Peter is tallest out of the three. He has dirty blonde bushy hair and quite strong considering he is trying to be a boxer.

"I can smell something." says Charlie walking in.

"Just like your father you are Charlie." says his Mother, Aunt Cindy who tutted at her son.

"Get a slice for me would you?"

"Please?" I say smiling.

Charlie sighs and whispers please to his Mother and ofcorse he gets his slice, being a Mummy's son and all. Uncle Ben and Aunt Cindy did have a daughter, she died before I was born.

That's why Uncle Ben and Aunt Cindy favour Charlie.

The Boys start eating and me, Katie and Amanda rush out. To find Uncle Jason and Aunt Tonie with their kids getting out of the car.

"Hello!" says Aunt Tonie hugging me, Amanda and Katie.

"Where's my Ma?" Uncle Jason asks.

"In her room, my Dad went to see her about half a hour ago." He nods walking inside. 

"Roy,Merle,Tyler. Get the bags inside." says Aunt Tonie to her sons. They nod obeying her.

Roy and Merle are in a band now, since there nearly twenty years old now. Roy has red hair like his father but brown eyes like his mother. He is a quite wild out the three boys.

Merle is the aggressive one. Having ADHD at the age of fifteen, he gets in quite a temper if something isn't right. But he is a happy person with a good sense of humour.

Tyler isn't into music like his parents. He loves to write most of the time or paint. A quiet kind of charater, not really talkinglike the rest of the Waltons.

"I want to see Andrew." says Patsy rushing inside. I look at Loretta who looks really sad.

"Are you sad about Granddad?" She nods and I wrap my arm round her hugging her. "Come on, let's go to the tree house." I walk up to the tree house, that Grandpa made for my Dad when he was younger than I am.

Lottie (that's her nickname.) Follows behind me. I can hear little sniffles from her......

Hope you like it! Took me a while! Jim-Bob will be in it don't worry if I have missed anyone! Please comment your thoughts!