||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||

Start from the beginning

"Alice, what I'm about to do...it's very serious.  It's a serious matter and I expect you to take it seriously," He instructed.

"I take everything seriously," She rolled her eyes.  "Now show me."  Wilbur fought down a small smile.

"To match the mood of this devastating conversation, I must deem myself these," He sighed and put on a pair of pink cat ears.  Alice shook slightly as she held back a surprised laugh and covered her mouth. 

"Will," She managed with a grin. 

"Don't you dare laugh," He raised an eyebrow. 

"I'm not, I'm not," She looked away. "Are you..are you gonna meo-" She couldn't finish the question and burst into a fit of giggles.

"ALICE."

"YOU'RE SUDDENLY A CATBOY, HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE SERIOUS," She threw her hands up in protest.

"That's it," He huffed and whipped the cat ears off of his head and across the room.  "The bit's over, it's through."

"I'm sorry I ruined your bit," Alice recovered from her fit.  "I thought it was funny." She gave him a smile. 

"I know," He grinned.  "How stressed are you feeling now?" Her smile faltered as she tried to figure what he meant.  The only thing she was stressed about was streaming with a new girl...

"Did you.." She trailed off.

"I know you, Alice.  I know you were stressed about it," He shrugged.  "Did I make you feel better?"

Alice rubbed her temples before breaking into another smile.  "Yeah, you did."

"Yes," He did a small fist pump in celebration. 

"Was it worth it?  You had to be a catboy," She joked.

"Anything's worth it if it makes you laugh like that," He gave her a dopey grin.  She could feel the heat rising to her face. 

"Oh shoot," She pulled a fake surprised face.  "I told Kal we could call in five."

"I'll let you go then," He let out a sigh.  "Don't get stressed, I'll be modding."

"Well then, what's there to be stressed about?" She wondered.  "I've got nothing to worry about if you're in chat."

"Exactly," He chuckled.  "I'll call you later, have fun."

"Will do, Will.  Hey, get it?  You're name's Will."

"We'll work on your humor later," He laughed before giving her a wink and hanging up. 

Alice stayed there for a moment before falling forward into her mattress and letting out a groan.  What was the difference between having a crush and finding some attractive? Furthermore, what exactly is the proper reaction to the flirty guy flirting. 

Alice didn't know.  For once, she wasn't worried about knowing.  When it came to Wilbur, it seemed Alice didn't need to know everything.  Which confused the hell out of her, considering she knew how much she strived for information.  His whole presence was confusing and frustrating... she couldn't help but like it.