Jennie doesn't need to be told twice as she hinted that access has been granted. She wasted no time as she slips her finger inside Chae. Chae moans with the thrust. She smiled. That was what she wanted. To hear her moan in pleasure. She knows that at any moment students will come hustling to the restroom, so she immediately pulled Chae inside a cubicle, locked it up, and pins her against the door. This time Chae's legs are now all over Jennie's waist. To support Chae, Jennie's holding her one leg with her not-so-busy arm.

"Hmmmmmpppphhhhh" Chae whimpers. She's breathless. All she wanted right now is to release everything.
She moans at Jennie's ear. Jennie on the other hand thought that Chae needed to be silenced just to avoid being caught. So she once again claimed Chae's mouth to suppress her moan.

As their kiss deepens and so is Jennie's finger inside Chae. She steps up her game by inserting another finger inside of her. A small moan escapes their connected mouths. She too had lost her control and decided to just focus on Chae. She fastened her phase knowing that Chae is nearing reaching her orgasm.

Suddenly they heard a group of girls almost entering the restroom, Chae panicked, she always does, doesn't want to embarrass herself because they can't control their hormones or something, but before she could protest and stops what they are doing, Jennie did the impossible.

Jennie went out of the cubicle even before the girls could get inside.

"Hi!" she greeted them, and all of the girls giggled as if they were being touched by Jennie. Chae just rolled her eyes in jealousy.

"Hello!" they answered giddily.

"Uhm, I know this is rude but could you guys let me use this restroom for a while and just go to another restroom inside the building? I just need some time to be alone." she gave them her most anticipated gummy smile, and the girls squealed as they nod and gave in to the request Jennie.

Chae heard the closing of the restroom door and a click, indicating that the door had been locked, allowing them to actually enjoy their "moment".

"Flirt." she playfully rolled her eyes on Jennie.

"No. They just adore me."

"Sure."

"Now let's get back to business, shall we?" Jennie said as she smashed her lips to Chae's.

They are now back at their original position. As much as they want to slow their movements they just can't seem to control their urge to touch each other.

Jennie inserted two of her fingers inside Chae's drenched pussy. She releases Chae's mouth to satisfy herself by hearing her lover's angelic moan. It was music to her ears and she loved it.

She deepened her fingers, hitting the G-spot (trivia: Idk what G spot is, but whatever, that was before, LOL). Tension is now at its peak, Chae will explode at any given time. Before she could finally release herself, Jennie pulled back her fingers to Chae's dismay. Her eyes look at Jennie with a hint of disapproval. Jennie on the other hand loved the way she looked, she wasted no time and slid herself down at Chae's womanhood. Chae realized that what she will experience will be the death of her, well not literally, but yeah.

Jennie lifted Chae's skirt, she's eyeing her girl's pinky promise (lol). It made her thirsty.
She brought her face near it and pressed her tongue at the entrance delicately.

"Loveeeeeeeeee" Chae moaned loudly, almost breathless. She held Jennie's head and pull it closer to her womanhood. Now Jennie's licking every juice that pours out of it. "Hmmmmmm" they both moan with gladness.

Jennie's tongue has been sending electrifying chills to Chae's system. She arched her back, trying to control the uncontrollable.

"Aaaaaahhhhh baby, I think I'm gonna cum, Jennie please!" Chae pleaded, this made Jennie skillfully push her tongue inside Chae's core. "Aaaaa fuck!" she cursed.