7) 'In love, without me'

Word count: 762

"𝒜 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇"

-𝒜𝓉𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓈

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

After 10 months many things have happened. Another demon was captured but she doesn't eat humans making her similar to me!

The fire Hashira has passed away due to a a fight with upper moon 3 causing the rest of us to be a bit gloomy. The death really affected Tanjiro who is the demon girls brother.

During these months I've been trying to find ways to go back to how me and Kocho were when we first met. Though it seems like she's been distant.

Right now I am walking to the love pillars estate. She has a beautiful white estate with small ascent of pink wood.

I knocked on the wooden pink door and was greeted by the pink girl.

"Hello L/N-Chan! What's up?" The girl cheers happily. Her blush increased as her hands clasped together touching her shoulder.

"Nothing much, I was just hoping we could talk" I suggested as the girls eyes shut happily.

"Of course!" She agreed as she was leading me to the backyard.

"I just built this cool deck!" She continued leading as we arrived outside.

The deck was a pearl white with a glass table, which matched the light pink seats.

She lead me to my seat as she went to the bar that was right next to us.

"Oh I'm underage!" I chipped hoping she wouldn't serve me alcohol.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself! I'm only serving you some tea" she teased as she continued to poor out of an old fashion tea pot.

"So what do you want to talk about?" The girl asked walking over to me with a pretty white and pink cup in hand.

"I like someone" I spat out feeling another set of eyes on me. Mitsuri blushed as I looked around not seeing anyone in sight.

She laughed at my panicking phase as she patted my shoulder. "Well you're in luck with the love pillar!" She assured as she got ready to listen.

"Well I like this person but I don't think they like me back," I saddened facing reality.

The girl hummed putting her finger to her face in a thinking motion.

"Well why don't they like you?" She asked.

"They don't talk to me anymore, and they've been hanging out with someone else" I explained rubbing my arm staring away from the pillar scared of what she might say.

"Make them like you!" She smiled cheering her hands high. "Um how do you do that?" I asked being concerned.

"Well what are They like?" The girl asked becoming invested.

"Hm they are a cheerful person who cares for others" I said hearing a rustle in the bushes I turn but no one was there.

"Well I'm a cheerful and caring person! I recommend dinner on the beach as a date! 1 people aren't there! 2 you guys can go in the water making the person happy. And 3 it's very romantic!" The girl suggested making me wonder.

"Thank you so much!" I thanked as I rushed out to get started on the dinner.

While rushing out the door I saw a familiar purple head. 

She was at the masters house planning on join Tomioka-San for a mission.

It seems like he agreed as she smiled in accomplishment.

Before I could walk up to her she was gone.

"Pfft Kocho" I sighed

———————

I overheard that Y/N was going to meet up with Kanroji so I decided to visit since I was near by.

I knocked on the estate door but no answer. I decided to head back but heard laughter.

An overwhelming rage came over me so I sneaked behind the white gate that covered the backyard.

Nothing caught my attention until I heard Y/N describe their crush.

"Hm they are a cheerful person who cares for others!" They described as my eyes widened.

I covered my mouth as everything became a blur.

'Did they just describe Kanroji?!' I panicked

All I could do was run, far. I stopped seeing I was by the Ubuyashiki estate. I heard Tomioka-San was going on a mission, so why not join?

I asked the master as he agreed which made me very happy. I felt Y/N's presence near by, before they could speak I quickly disappeared leaving them alone.

"It's sad how this hurts, even though I saw it coming"

A/N: I need t stop reading angst😀 anyways these titles are very random honestly🧍🏻‍♀️