5) 'Mission to you'

Word count: 1048

"We were just friends

"We were just friends. That spoke like lovers, and that seemed to be enough for 2 teenagers who were scared to love one another"
-K.a.t

Third person:
Time: 6:30

Y/N has woken up due to their sleep schedule being different that the a human. Similar to an owl Y/N is awake at night due to obvious reasons.

But while getting up to eat breakfast they couldn't stop thinking about her. The girl who had taken them in, she had beautiful lilac eyes that ombréd into violet.

Y/N was in Love and they weren't denying it, but does she love them back? Finally finished making a bowl of cereal since they're very lazy to cook something, they were interrupted by a black crow.

"A message sent from Kocho Shinobu to L/N F/N, 'Help there is a lower moon here seems to be number 1!" The crow yelled at Y/N.

Their heart dropped the girl they cared for was in danger and there was nothing they could do. Quickly getting their haori and sword they were now out the door.

Following the crow that had been guiding them this whole time, they met eyes with the pillar.

She was beaten up severely and had her clothes ruined. Y/N' eyes teared as they became enraged running to the girl as they were cut off by a demon.

"You think you can just run in here and eat my food? Are you stupid? LOOK AT MY EYES!" He yelled as he was injected with poison quickly.

"First form: midnight skies" Y/N finished muttering as the demon laughed.

"Not gonna work on me" he cheered. Another doce of poison was injected but not by Y/N"

"Second form," the girl muttered as she collapsed on the floor hitting her head badly.

The pillar had injected him from behind, but due to fatigue lost energy to fight.

Y/N became angry as they started using whatever forms they could pull out of their ass.

"Are you trying to get human acceptance? You're quite stupid for such a good looking demon" the monster flirted.

Y/N was grossed out still worried about Shinobu but soon saw her eyes opening. A punch had hit Y/N to the face as they were off guard.

Losing balance Y/N was hit again by the demon on the back. Another attack was sent their way as the demon clawed Y/N's thigh.

Y/N jumped back trying not to get hit again as the demon spoke up.

"Why are you working with humans?! Are you stupid? they are going to kill you either way!" the lower moon yelled.

"Shut the fuck up and die already" Y/N yelled frustrated as they felt blood running down their face and knees.

A final breath was taken from Y/N as they used one more poisonous attack. Y/N's knees gave up on them as they felt their arm being fractured.

The demon laughed as he began to feel an aching pain on his chest. He thought he had stopped the poison but really he had slowed it down leaving it to kick in any time soon.

Blood was everywhere as his form was off. He had collapsed as well waiting for death to come.

Y/N was still conscious just couldn't move as they felt a body hold them up.

"Can't die on me yet, my majesty" Shinobu teased as she injected herself with a serum.

Y/N healed up on their own as they waited for the kakushi. As they waited Y/N was frustrated with the girl. "Why would you do that!? What if you got seriously injured!" Y/N yelled.

"I did it for you, I want you to join the pillars! If you arrived any later I would've handled it on my own, Y/N please don't be mad!" The girl pleaded.

"I'm not mad just upset, what if you had gotten hurt? I care about you deeply if anything happened to you I don't know what I would've done" Y/N began to tear up as Shinobu pushed them against a tree so they sat up more.

"I'm not going anywhere anytime soon! And if you want in return I'll always help you make poison!" She explained with a caring smile.

'Soon?'

——————————————-
Time: 7:30 sunset

Once being taken to the butterfly estate there was a pillar meeting which Y/N was invited to. Though still in critical condition with a bruised back and a slash to the thigh Y/N was going just fine. The cut hadn't healed due to it being very deep but it was going to eventually.

Though Shinobu insisted on carrying them. "No your injured as well stupid," Y/N bantered.

"Don't call me stupid at least I'm not the one who thought Kanao was deaf!" She played around with the demon as she quickly grabbed them and put them on her back.

"Put me down!" Y/N yelled hitting the girls back. The grip Shinobu had tightened and became stronger.

"For someone so weak this grip is strong what the hell!" Y/N argued. "Bring that shit up again and I'll slay your head off right now!" The butterfly girl yelled.

Y/N stopped and just held on to the girl. "Exactly stay quiet" the girl continued teasing as they arrived to the masters's estate. Y/N had to use a cane to stand due to the cut on the thigh.

"Hello Y/N! How is your leg?" The girl with pink hair asked. Y/N didn't really talk to the others besides Shinobu.

"It's doing okay, nothing to complain about since it's healing quickly" Y/N conversed as a special someone got jealous.

"Hey Y/N! How about you shut your stupid mouth and pay attention!" The girl yelled at her friend.

"Damn bitch" Y/N sassed trying to get along with the others. As soon as Y/N tried arguing back the 2 little girls walked in causing Y/N to pay attention.

"The Master is coming"
—————————————
A/N: I cant express how much I love this story. If somethings off I'm sorry I can't sleep since I finished chapter 132 of AOT and I am crying right now😀

 If somethings off I'm sorry I can't sleep since I finished chapter 132 of AOT and I am crying right now😀