Chapter 3: The Fox and the man

Start from the beginning

----------------------
I woke up from my nap, I had no idea something will get over my brain while I'm sleeping, I was busy with this project of ours; I don't claim that it is my project, I don't want to disappoint Jihyo as a friend nor employee of this company, I don't want to take advantage, I love her as a friend, I do, she's clingy sometimes which is so annoying although I let her do it for her not to disappoint. I checked on my editing process and it wasn't done, I sighed before going back to work as a landscape architect of the company.
-------------------------
Mina's POV:
It's another day. Saturday, my day off, I woke up and firstly decided to do exercise in the nearest gym, wearing my sports bra and black leggings that hug my whole lower body. I started doing some exercises to prevent sickness and to stay healthy, also to maintain my weight. I did feel some men were staring at me while I'm doing squats and some other exercises so I glared at them and stopped exercising before I gave them a threatening sign, what I did was I gave an uppercut to a random guy who passed me by in front of me and collapsed into the ground so badly, hitting his head at the ground. Therefore, they were terrified of what I did so they raised both of their hands and surrender, leaving me smirking in the end, don't mess the princess Glacier of Northern Alaska!

I spend 30 minutes exercising before I walk all the way home, I rested before I ate my sandwich and veggie salad as my breakfast before I took a bath in the shower, releasing sweat and odor from my body earlier, I used my lavender scent soap and my anti-dandruff shampoo and lukewarm water to made my bath soothing and amazing.

As I walked towards my closet, I always wonder how my body looks like after I did my routines every day, eating veggie salads, food with protein and so on, on the cabinet's left side, I have this mirror for a long time, I looked myself in the mirror, it reflects my whole body. I hesitate at first but I stripped at no time; My breasts are not that small nor big, it's enough, I have these curves and these abs and these creamy thighs, I can't believe I have this for so long and I'm proud of it.

I am sexy and sexually attractive.

"Wow, would you look at that, Glacier, sexy and stunning... I wonder what will be the use of this and the purpose of this body of mine," I licked my bottom lip and I bit my lip while scanning myself in the mirror. I am amazing.

--------------------------

I visited my friend, Gem, also known as Momo Hirai, one of the known dancers in our land, I was being influenced by her after I was amazed by her dancing skills and knowledge about dancing. I started dancing and I put my heart and soul into it, I want to be like her! One time, I danced right in front of her like in an audition and I can't believe what happened next, she told me that I was a great dancer and asked me to join the dancing club with her, too bad my parents ain't allow me to join any clans, thank god I'm a human now! I can do anything I want!

We ended our dancing and took a break for 30 minutes, I walked towards my backpack and grabbed my tumbler, opening its cover, and drank some of it before I closed the cover.

"Minari, can I ask you a favor?" She approached me, looking at her from my right with my emotionless face.

"Why? You'll give me your money and I'll be the one who'll buy fish crackers and your favorites?" I raised my left eyebrow, opening my left palm to her.

"Yeah! *She placed ₩ 1000 at my palm in a polite manner* I didn't buy a while ago because *going towards to my back and clings me by a hug* I'm waiting for you,"

"Okay,*letting go from her clinginess, raising both of my hands* Okay, I'll do it and like what you said as always, I'm not a princess on this human world, we are warefoxes," I walked towards the door and I opened for me to go out.

"Okay! I love you Glacier~ *gives a heart sign*" Momo happily said before I went out while ignoring her. I walked to the grocery store nearby to buy fish crackers and cheese flavored chips.

--------------------
Jasper's POV:
"Auntie! I'll go to the grocery for a while, we are running out of meat and *squats and opens the chiller to give a peak, seeing running out of veggies* veggies, * I stand up and closes the refrigerator* I'll be going out now," I informed my auntie.

"Okay! *approaches towards Jasper* But you also need to purchase snacks, okay?" I nodded my head before kissing my auntie to her right cheek and went out of our house.

Sweet me.

As I arrived inside the grocery, I grabbed a large basket and went first to the veggie corner to buy veggies that were running out in our fridge, I spend my time examine some veggies before I placed them inside in the basket, also on kinds of butter and some other stuff, examined the quality and its expiration date. Finally, to the snacks corner, I grabbed some snacks, chocolate flavored, one of Dahyun's addiction, and cheese flavored chips, my addiction.

------------------------
Mina's POV:
I grabbed some chips and placed them inside the basket, I only grabbed her favorites and I just picked random for me, I don't have favorites. I cocked my head to the side to my left and I saw a 183 cm tall man.

I was so lost at his features, his jawlines, his eyes, his side view, his biceps... Everything... So perfect. I bit my bottom lip, so weird but so amazing to look at him endlessly. Yeah~

------------------------
Jasper's POV:

I was busy choosing a cheese-flavored snack, my eyes eventually darted to a lady who was staring at me, I turned my head to the right and my body, facing at her to make the vision clear. Both of us were staring like there's no one around (Literally no one is around that time), it all of a sudden, I admit I stare at some pretty woman around but this gal is the last one standing. What I mean is she makes me stare for at least 30 seconds.

--------------------------
Mina's POV:

This is so weird and amazing, only the both of us staring... I think I may go crazy, crazier than I thought, who are you? ... Without my realization, I darted my eyes to his basket, which consists of his needs and snacks, sh*t; I saw something, f*ck! My mind's triggering, a pain I feel inside my brain, NO! NO! NO!! It's triggering! Why now? Nerves inside of me started to react like thunder, eyes turned into blue, it's showing! My... My... Sh*t! I grabbed a raw fish wrapped around in plastic with a tray and started to eat it wildly and crazily, biting large pieces and their organs. He gave me a surprised look, also disgusted at the same time.

I realized what I did, I let go of the tray before it touches the ground, I was also shocked, god, this is so embarrassing... Right in front of an attractive man? I panicked, shaking both of my hands, I had no choice but to hug him and cry like an idiot, pressing my face against his chest...Ooh~ So warm.

"Don't tell this to anyone, I have my trust in you, *lifts her head to have eye contact with him* and you are handsome... *biting her bottom lip* I want to see you again," I spoke before I cleaned my mess and clean myself before I walked away, holding a small basket full of chips, leaving him behind.

-------------------------
Jasper's POV:
......................... I. Will. Not. Tell. Them. What. Happened. I was still surprised and disgust at the same time... You leave me speechless there although your pretty face caught my attention. I darted my eyes to the ground and I sighed, what a mess she made, I remember, she hugged me and huskily spoke up to me... I like it. What? Why did I just think about it? I should be disgusted and surprised more but the hell? What was I thinking? Damn man. I quickly ran away from the snacks corner and paid for the groceries before I went home safely.

This day was so unexpected.