4

You looked around the city, noticing not much has changed considering how long you've been gone.

As much as you wanted to see how much the city had changed, you knew you needed to find your friends first. The first one you had to see was quite obvious.

Though that was going to be hard, since you'd been gone you knew your friends would be living in different housings. I mean you all are twenty-three/twenty-four now.

As you walked around you heard the names of two of your friends.

'Wow, Izaya and Shizuo sure have made names for themselves, though it doesn't seem to be the good kind.' You think.

As you were lost in thought you hadn't noticed two boys walking you're way.

So of course you'd run into them.

"Ow, should've paid attention." You whisper to yourself.

"Are you okay ma'am?" One of the boys asks.

You look up and saw a dark-haired boy holding his hand out.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry for running into you like that." You say as you grab his hand and get on your feet.

"No, I'm sorry I-"

"Don't apologize after all if it weren't for this I would have never met such a pretty woman here today." The blonde-haired boy says to you as he grabs your hand.

'Is he alright in the head?'

"Oh, um...thanks for the compliment, I'm flattered, but frankly you're not my type, and you're still a minor." You say.

"Well in love age doesn't matter."

"Masaomi, I think you're freaking her out a bit."

"Mikado just stand back and watch a pro at work. So where were we?"

"I think I was on my way," You say.

"Sorry about Masomi, please take care." The dark-haired boy said before you left.

After a few hours after meeting those boys, you felt exhausted. 

'I should eat. Maybe I can go to Russia Sushi? Wait, no. If I go over there then someone I know will see me and then possibly tell Izaya, Shizuo, and Shinra I'm back. I'll go eat at a cafe or something.'

As you were lost in thought you saw a crowd of people.

You decide to get a closer look to see what the commotion is about.

"Look isn't that Izaya Orihara and Shizuo Heiwajima?"

"No way really!?"

'Izaya and Shizuo?'

Now you were more determined to get a look. You continued pushing through the crowd but as you finally made it to the front and saw that if they were gone now.

"Dammit!" You yell and then notice that everyone was looking at you strangely.

You run off utterly embarrassed into an empty street.

"God, why am I so stupid!?"

"Oh? Talking to yourself now that's quite embarrassing."

You turn around and see that it was more other than Izaya Orihara, your long-time friend.

"No way, Izaya!" You say before running towards him embracing him in a hug.

"Huh? Oh, it's you Y/n. Been a while." Izaya says as he lets you embrace him.