Now it's Tuesday and the start of the University Anniversary school fair and the freshmen and Juniors were assigned to all of the food booths. Lisa's assigned post will be the popcorn stand with other than Jisoo, Jennie and Joohyun.

"Oh great, why am I the only freshman with them?" Lisa asked her friends while cupping her face looking at the assigned papers.

Sana laughed seeing Lisa's cute face. "Face Joohyun, Mina told me she's really shocked that she excused herself she even forgot her bag"

Joy burst into laughter. "Oh God Lisa, actually you're the talk in our college, they thought Jisoo is your girlfriend then bammmm! It's Bae Joohyun now."

Sana and Joy fist while still laughing making Lisa pout even more. "What will I tell her? I mean to Irene if she asked why did I do that?"

"Tell her it's just a signal, make some excuses"

"You can tell her the truth but my concern is Jennie" Sana said that made Joy nodded as she agree to her.

"I know, I mean Jennie is really nice and I don't want to hurt her that we made that bet"

"We don't know Lisa the only thing we know is that we have booth to work on" Joy and Sana tapped Lisa's shoulder, they stood up when they heard the announcement that freshmen and juniors need to go to their assigned booth now.

Lisa sighs and get her pineapple juice in the table and went where her team is.

When Lisa arrived to their stall her eyebrow raised she went inside forgetting about what she did yesterday

"What? I thought this is popcorn booth why the hell there's a corndog, fries and drinks" She complain.

Jisoo can't help herself to smile, Lisa's spoiled attitude is showing up the moment she step inside, she already expect Lisa's reaction about this but seeing Lisa's annoyed reaction make her smile even more.

"Haven't you seen the description?" Jennie handed Lisa the paper which she took and start to read.

Jisoo get the apron and put it on Lisa while she read.

"What? They should change it. Popcorn, Corndog and Fries not popcorn booth popcorn booth" Lisa hissed and crumpled the paper.

"Stop whining princess and start cooking" Irene handed the tongs to Lisa.

Lisa pouted then she blushed, she now remember what she did yesterday she looked at Joohyun who's also looking at her. "Do you want to kiss me again?" Joohyun asked with twitched eyebrow while Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"No" Lisa said in high tone.

Joohyun chuckled. "Okay, just forget it and start cooking"

Lisa nodded.

Then Irene realized that Lisa can't even prepare a instant ramyeon noodles how can she cook corndogs?

The customers start to line up when Jisoo changed the sign to open.